Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Gear & Accessories > Optics & Mounts > brunton scopes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-20-2009, 10:40 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default brunton scopes

has anyone used a brunton scope-----any info would be helpful
thanks-bill

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 04-20-2009, 10:53 PM   #2

Liked 268 Times on 180 Posts
Likes Given: 24

Never heard of them before. Went to web sights selling them but couldn't find a company websight for them. Most expensive one they sell is $244.00 or so that I can see and thats for a 6-24X50mm scope. It also says the reticle is etched onto the glass, whatever that means. Propably a Asian country import but not sure as I cant find their company website. From what I saw the tube diameter of the scope on the pictures looks small as well. I'd be leary of this one and only buy if you can have it in your hand and look thorugh it first. Just my opinion.

Old 04-20-2009, 11:07 PM   #3
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 7 Times on 5 Posts

I felt nice, so I moved this to the proper section, rather than deleting it like I normally do.

I've used Brunton instruments and compasses quite extensively and with very good luck. My altimeter/barometer and declinometer are both older Brunton units. They have both gotten a little beat up over the years, but still function perfectly.

Looking at the prices and their warranty and based upon my experience with their equipment, I'd pick one up to try out.

Brunton Rifle Scopes

"'Did you ever wonder why we had to run for shelter when the promise of a brave new world unfurled beneath a clear blue sky? "
Roger Waters

Vote freedom, join the Libertarian Party.

Old 04-21-2009, 02:20 AM   #4

Liked 32 Times on 23 Posts
Likes Given: 41

I have not used any of the Brunton rifle scopes, but have used many Brunton optical products over the years with fine results.