Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Gear & Accessories > Optics & Mounts > Best rimfirescope

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-13-2010, 06:44 AM   #11
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1173 Times on 509 Posts
Likes Given: 2978

This is a Nikon Pro Staff in Team Realtree camo on my 10/22. It's a 3-9x40 and it's more scope than that 10/22 will ever need.

“If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”Samuel Adams

Old 07-13-2010, 07:42 PM   #12

what about aiming small and missing small?

By this I mean by physical sight.

scope that gives like a 4-5ft view at 100 yards instead of a 11-12ft view like a 3-9 x 40mm does. you can pick out that small area you want to hit better so you are effectively aiming small and missing small.

Seems like quotes are popular around here. "If you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge a ball!!" "Igonrance is not bliss"

Old 07-13-2010, 10:14 PM   #13

Nice scope I am still deciding but leaning toward a weaver.

Admiral Yamamoto: "You cannot invade mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind each blade of grass."

"I have a very strict gun control policy: if there's a gun around, I want to be in control of it."
- Clint Eastwood

"But if someone has a gun and is trying to kill you ... it would be reasonable to shoot back with your own gun."
- Dalai Lama

Old 07-14-2010, 12:00 AM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by spyderfan View Post
Nice scope I am still deciding but leaning toward a weaver.
Weaver Classic Rimfire 3-9 x 32 w/ Adjustable objective

Weaver Classic Rimfire 3-9X32 Scope with Adjustable Objective/Dual-X Reticle & Matte Finish Md: 849398, Weaver Dual X Scopes LG Outdoors

That's probably what I'll get if I put a scope on my BL-22 grade 2. Gotta use somethin nice and small on a classic little 22. I think I'll probably keep it no scope though.

Or if I want to hit something at 150 yards, probably a nikon 4.5-14 x40. This one is one my friend has and loves it!! Shoots his Savage .17 HMR real well out to 150yards with it. he likes to zoom in a lot with target shooting.
Nikon Buckmaster Riflescope 4.5-14X40 With Mil-Dot Reticle/Side Focus & Matte Black Finish Md: 6469, Nikon Buckmaster Scope LG Outdoors

Seems like quotes are popular around here. "If you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge a ball!!" "Igonrance is not bliss"