Barska Scopes?? - Page 2
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Gear & Accessories > Optics & Mounts > Barska Scopes??

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-08-2011, 04:08 PM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Whichever scope you end up with, ya might think about adding something like this to the equation.

AR-15 Quick Detachable Picatinny Riser Mount New Target Sports

This model is about as cheap as they get, and works fine. Lets you switch between your scope and irons real quick. I run a few and the scopes always return to zero when remounted. Even if you never plan on shooting with the iron sights, you would have that option at a low cost. Unless you go with high rings, you will probably need a riser anyway, with these you can use shorter rings.

As far as Barska scopes, I run quite a few and have never had any problems. In fact they are one of my favorite low end scope companies. JMHO, Ken

"The older I get, The better I was"

Old 01-08-2011, 06:24 PM   #12
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 13 Times on 5 Posts
Likes Given: 5

Here's another choice for AR15 flattop mounting. These are very popular, and not real expensive:

BURRIS AR-PEPR SCOPE MOUNT 1IN W/PICATINNY RAIL

These are also available in 30mm, if you go that route.

Donnie

Active LE Sniper, AR15/M16 Armorer, Firearms Instructor, NRA Certified Instructor, Taser Instructor, Sniper Team Leader, and owner of www.bigrivertactical.com :D 狙击手