Back order
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Gear & Accessories > Optics & Mounts > Back order

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-05-2013, 06:26 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Copeman60's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 223
Liked 18 Times on 14 Posts

Default Back order

Just order the vortex strike fire from optic planet and when I order it the page said nothing about the item being out of stock. Shortly after I get a email that my order is on back order for 18-24 days!! What the hell!!

__________________
Copeman60 is offline  
 
Reply With Quote

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here


Old 01-05-2013, 06:53 AM   #2
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 1,630
Liked 247 Times on 169 Posts

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Copeman60 View Post
Just order the vortex strike fire from optic planet and when I order it the page said nothing about the item being out of stock. Shortly after I get a email that my order is on back order for 18-24 days!! What the hell!!
Think thats bad im waiting 8 months for a stripped lower
__________________
Ultimate_sig is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 07:07 AM   #3
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Copeman60's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 223
Liked 18 Times on 14 Posts

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultimate_sig

Think thats bad im waiting 8 months for a stripped lower
Well I'm waiting on a stag arms upper to but it wasn't on back order so I hope to have it soon! I really wanted a Daniel defense upper but they are sold out!! I hate waiting for parts so I went with what I could find!!
__________________
Copeman60 is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 08:24 AM   #4
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 1,630
Liked 247 Times on 169 Posts

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Copeman60 View Post

Well I'm waiting on a stag arms upper to but it wasn't on back order so I hope to have it soon! I really wanted a Daniel defense upper but they are sold out!! I hate waiting for parts so I went with what I could find!!
Mine will be a slow build, part here, part there
__________________
Ultimate_sig is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 08:42 AM   #5
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Copeman60's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 223
Liked 18 Times on 14 Posts

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultimate_sig

Mine will be a slow build, part here, part there
Hell yea Man U can't go wrong with a ar15!!!!!
__________________
Copeman60 is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 08:57 AM   #6
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 1,630
Liked 247 Times on 169 Posts

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Copeman60 View Post

Hell yea Man U can't go wrong with a ar15!!!!!
I have one and love it but this one will be a high caliber one. The stripped lower says multi caliber so i figured i got some time before i commit to one. I was looking at the .50 Beowulf, its interesteing and feel id have alot of fun with it. I was also looking at getting into .308 platform
__________________
Ultimate_sig is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 09:05 AM   #7
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Copeman60's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 223
Liked 18 Times on 14 Posts

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultimate_sig

I have one and love it but this one will be a high caliber one. The stripped lower says multi caliber so i figured i got some time before i commit to one. I was looking at the .50 Beowulf, its interesteing and feel id have alot of fun with it. I was also looking at getting into .308 platform
The 50 Beowulf is a tank I remember seeing that gun on the show future weapons like 4 years ago haha. Not very good for long distance tho like maybe 200yards. The 308 platform would be cool to get into. Just ammo prices is a killer!! What kind of lower did u get an what did u paid for it??
__________________
Copeman60 is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 02:52 PM   #8
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 1,630
Liked 247 Times on 169 Posts

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Copeman60 View Post

The 50 Beowulf is a tank I remember seeing that gun on the show future weapons like 4 years ago haha. Not very good for long distance tho like maybe 200yards. The 308 platform would be cool to get into. Just ammo prices is a killer!! What kind of lower did u get an what did u paid for it??
Ordered a spikes tactical punisher edition and paid $117. The other was a YHM for $125
__________________
Ultimate_sig is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 02:53 PM   #9
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
TexasGunner's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Lubbock, TX
Posts: 1,286
Liked 995 Times on 453 Posts
Likes Given: 71

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultimate_sig

I have one and love it but this one will be a high caliber one. The stripped lower says multi caliber so i figured i got some time before i commit to one. I was looking at the .50 Beowulf, its interesteing and feel id have alot of fun with it. I was also looking at getting into .308 platform
You can build a .50 Beowulf, .458 socom or a 450 bushmaster off of it, but not a .308. The .308 has to be built off an AR10 lower which is considerably bigger than an AR15 lower. Just a heads up before you order an upper that won't fit.
__________________
"No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government"

-- Thomas Jefferson, 1 Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334
TexasGunner is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 04:03 PM   #10
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 1,630
Liked 247 Times on 169 Posts

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasGunner View Post

You can build a .50 Beowulf, .458 socom or a 450 bushmaster off of it, but not a .308. The .308 has to be built off an AR10 lower which is considerably bigger than an AR15 lower. Just a heads up before you order an upper that won't fit.
Darn it i already ordered. Gotta call spikes
__________________
Ultimate_sig is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Firearms Forum Replies Last Post
Ammo purchase orders being cancelled, back order no being filled Bigcountry02 Ammunition & Reloading 26 09-04-2013 10:35 AM
Back order Copeman60 Optics & Mounts 4 01-05-2013 12:22 PM