Anyone familiar with this scope?

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Gear & Accessories > Optics & Mounts > Anyone familiar with this scope?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-14-2014, 09:54 PM   #1
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 199 Times on 131 Posts
Likes Given: 48

Default Anyone familiar with this scope?

Looks to be a fair deal.
http://palmettostatearmory.com/index.php/black-friday/black-friday-accessories/bushnell-ar-optics-1-4x24mm-bdc-riflescope-and-burris-pepr-mount.html?utm_source=Easter+Optics+and+Accessorie s&utm_campaign=Constant+Contact&utm_medium=email

Anyone have experience with it

Sent from my iPhone using Firearms Talk

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 04-14-2014, 10:25 PM   #2
Supporting Member
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2722 Times on 1327 Posts
Likes Given: 1386

No doubt it is a good little scope being a Bushnell scope. I prefer Leupold or Nikon but have shot a lot of Bushnells and for the money this is a good scope. The price is about the norm on the market since Midway has them listed for about the same price. So I would say if you are looking for a good scope in that price range you can not go wrong with the Bushnell for a good close range AR Scope!

The Constitution is not an instrument for the Government to restrain the people. It is an instrument for the people to restrain the Government!
*Patrick Henry

Today, we need a nation of Minutemen, citizens who are not only prepared to take arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as the basic purpose of their daily life and who are willing to consciously work and sacrifice for that freedom."

-- John F. Kennedy

Old 04-14-2014, 10:28 PM   #3
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 199 Times on 131 Posts
Likes Given: 48

I have a Primary Arms 1-4, I just wondered if I should jump on this because of the price that included the mount. If it's priced that way normally I may just wait.

Sent from my iPhone using Firearms Talk

Old 04-15-2014, 12:48 AM   #4
JTJ
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2370 Times on 1281 Posts
Likes Given: 679

I dont know about the pricing but I have the Bushnell Trophy XLT 1-4x24 with a #4 reticle and a 1 moa red dot. The 1-4 works out well but the BDC seems a little too complicated for a carbine. Sight in at 75 yards and you will be MOM out to 300 yards.

Patron Member NRA
"I would not be an old man if I had not been an armed young man." JTJ
I was taught to respect my elders but they are getting harder to find.

Old 04-15-2014, 05:44 AM   #5

Liked 79 Times on 65 Posts
Likes Given: 40

I don't have that Mount, but I do have that particular Scope. Both combined for that price is a really good buy.

The Glass is crystal clear edge to edge. The magnification ring is a little stiff, but find the power you want, it won't move by itself under any recoils. The Adjustment Turrets have good "positive" clicks. I haven't used the drop marks yet, so don't know how well they work, but they're set up with using 223/5.56-55gr bullets that are commonly found on shelves. I don't remember if the Turret Knobs are resettable, it's been a while since I had the Rifle out that has this Scope on it.

EDIT: OK, looking at a close up of the Scope, it does appear by removing the set screw on the Turret and lifting up the Turret, you can reset back to Zero.

Last edited by Triumphman; 04-15-2014 at 05:48 AM.