Another Dead Bushnell - Page 5
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Gear & Accessories > Optics & Mounts > Another Dead Bushnell

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-14-2011, 04:21 AM   #41
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
The_Kid's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 564
Liked 15 Times on 15 Posts
Likes Given: 94

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by axxe55 View Post
kseems as you are trying to impress people with a bunch of BS.
You've made an assertion then left us hanging with no argument to back-up your accusation.


Quote:
Originally Posted by axxe55 View Post
[the 30-30]it wasn't designed for target shooting at 600 yards! and certainly not in a winchester M94!
No one has made that claim.


Quote:
Originally Posted by axxe55 View Post
to state that a 243 at 600 yards is acceptable elk caliber. you are definately dreaming.
If I had stated such, you would have quoted me; stick to the arguments presented.


Quote:
Originally Posted by axxe55 View Post
but when you start relying on luck, you IMO are an unethical hunter, and give respectable and ethical hunters a bad name.
Which part of,
Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Kid View Post
I shoot targets at that range... Tiny targets.
...did you not understand?
That you people haven't attempted to argue one point actually made, says it all.
__________________
...nuff said.
The_Kid is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2011, 04:27 AM   #42
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 2,193
Liked 121 Times on 86 Posts

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Kid
You've made an assertion then left us hanging with no argument to back-up your accusation.

No one has made that claim.

If I had stated such, you would have quoted me; stick to the arguments presented.

Which part of,

...did you not understand?
That you people haven't attempted to argue one point actually made, says it all.
Are u on drugs becouse nothin u say is worth listening to beavis, go to bed before u get grounded
__________________
Muliemaster is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2011, 04:40 AM   #43
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
The_Kid's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 564
Liked 15 Times on 15 Posts
Likes Given: 94

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by axxe55 View Post
and uninformed on what rifles and cartridges are capable of... he even said a spire pointed bullet! unless he is using some of Hornady's Leverrevollution bullets, he is an accident looking for a place to happen
I'm just "uninformed" enough to know "cartridges are capable of" being loaded singly, directly into the chamber.
__________________
...nuff said.
The_Kid is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2011, 04:42 AM   #44
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 2,193
Liked 121 Times on 86 Posts

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Kid

I'm just "uninformed" enough to know "cartridges are capable of" being loaded singly, directly into the chamber.
U are not smart enough to figure that out on yer own did someone draw u directions with your favorite crayons
__________________
Muliemaster is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2011, 05:20 AM   #45
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
The_Kid's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 564
Liked 15 Times on 15 Posts
Likes Given: 94

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marlinman View Post
you can tell he isnt shooting the leverrulsions.
Was it the keywords, "180gr SP" that gave it away? Detective?

Quote:
my skin is way to thick to quit becouse some lil butt nugget like u says somethin, I lost a leg in the service so a lil pip squeek like u cant make me bow out
In order for you not to "bow-out" you would need to continue "debate." "lil butt nugget" and " lil pip squeek" doesn't further an argument.

So yes, you have bowed-out... and yes, you are only trolling.

Quote:
so 600 yrds like we all agree is a luck shot with a 30/30
No, try to keep-up.
Quote:
to state that a 243 at 600 yards is acceptable elk caliber. you are definately dreaming. at 600 yards, i want at least a 300WM or even a 338WM. yeah a lucky shot at 600 yards might kill an elk,
You can't even quote your allies correctly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muliemaster View Post
Even the leverevolutions are not able to produce groups of less than 5 inches at a distance of over 275 yards,
We have been over this. Your inabilities aren't in question. I've agreed, you are incapable!

This part is great! I've never seen someone admit to being this clueless, yet hold it as evidence of superiority.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muliemaster View Post
The other test, I re zeroed at 300 dead on an moved to my 600 yard gong, which is 8'' , the first round was a simple hold dead an squeeze well it hit right about 132 yards from the gong,
That is a deliberate failure on your part. Only an idiot would think a totally incorrect scope setting would hit.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Muliemaster View Post
adjusted windage went 18moa almost max on the scope now fired an still about 65 yrds short,
So when it didn't hit at 600 yards on the 300 yard scope setting, you dialed in an incorrect adjustment and still missed!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muliemaster View Post
using the very bottom of the crosshair I hit the base of the gong,so 600 yrds like we all agree is a luck shot with a 30/30
NONE of what you described has anything to do with "luck." You went out to deliberately fail; shooting at 600 yards with the 300 yard scope setting is deliberately missing the mark.
Holding this fiasco up as some sort of "test" should embarrass you.
__________________
...nuff said.
The_Kid is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2011, 10:20 AM   #46
The Apocalypse Is Coming.....
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 28,709
Liked 21997 Times on 12402 Posts
Likes Given: 53672

Default

kid you have lost any credibility that could ever be had. i am not even going to waste my time in trying show reason to you, as you think you know more about rifles, bulets and ballistics than everyone else. if you think a lever action 30-30 is a 600 yard target rifle, then go for it, i'm not going to waste my breath in trying to explain simple logic and ballistics to you. you don't even have a clue as to how silly you are starting to sound like. i do a lot of target shooting, i do a lot of reloading and i have hunted many times in the past, and i know a few things about guns and shooters. several people have pretty much tried to tell you, based on past experiance with rifles and cartridges what we feel about your claims, i for one, doesn't matter what you say that you can do with a lever action 30-30, i don't put one iota of belief in the fact that you are capable of hitting consistently at 600 yards. i am pretty much done with trying to argue reason with someone who hasn't got a clue about guns or ballistics. IMO, you're a poser. i'm done!

__________________
Axxe55 is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2011, 12:48 PM   #47
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 251
Liked 9 Times on 9 Posts
Likes Given: 8

Default

Not sure why some of you are giving The Kid such a hard time. He never said he was hunting at that distance nor did he claim it was an ideal round for 300-600 yards. He simply told you he and some others have reached that distance with a 30-30. Search the web and you'll find several 500-600 yard shots with the 30-30 and some using open sights. Some have the skill to do it, most others don't.

__________________
MidnightExpress is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2011, 01:25 PM   #48
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
dks7895's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: St. Charles,Missouri
Posts: 467
Liked 12 Times on 10 Posts
Likes Given: 5

Default

Didn't this thread start out about a couple of bad Bushnell Elite 3200 scopes? It has, over time, spiraled into complete kaos. All the name calling and lies...it's like watching Jerry Springer.

__________________
dks7895 is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2011, 05:20 PM   #49
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 251
Liked 9 Times on 9 Posts
Likes Given: 8

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dks7895 View Post
Didn't this thread start out about a couple of bad Bushnell Elite 3200 scopes? It has, over time, spiraled into complete kaos. All the name calling and lies...it's like watching Jerry Springer.
Yeah, it did kind of drift off to the east there. I think we can blame it on the wind though. I believe there's a draft coming in from the Reloading forum.
__________________
MidnightExpress is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2011, 08:59 AM   #50
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
The_Kid's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 564
Liked 15 Times on 15 Posts
Likes Given: 94

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by axxe55 View Post
kid you have lost any credibility that could ever be had. i am not even going to waste my time in trying show reason to you, as you think you know more about rifles, bulets and ballistics than everyone else. if you think a lever action 30-30 is a 600 yard target rifle, then go for it, i'm not going to waste my breath in trying to explain simple logic and ballistics to you. you don't even have a clue as to how silly you are starting to sound like. i do a lot of target shooting, i do a lot of reloading and i have hunted many times in the past, and i know a few things about guns and shooters. several people have pretty much tried to tell you, based on past experiance with rifles and cartridges what we feel about your claims, i for one, doesn't matter what you say that you can do with a lever action 30-30, i don't put one iota of belief in the fact that you are capable of hitting consistently at 600 yards. i am pretty much done with trying to argue reason with someone who hasn't got a clue about guns or ballistics. IMO, you're a poser. i'm done!
So that is how one doesn't waste time and breath not arguing.
__________________
...nuff said.
The_Kid is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Firearms Forum Replies Last Post
Bushnell 4200 Elite Tactical vs. Leupold Mark 4? billt Firearm Accessories & Gear 6 08-07-2008 04:20 PM
Bushnell Banner truevil1313 Firearm Accessories & Gear 4 07-28-2008 10:56 PM
Eotech / Bushnell halo sight River Bend Firearm Accessories & Gear 2 05-09-2008 12:16 AM