AK dust cover mount/slide
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Gear & Accessories > Optics & Mounts > AK dust cover mount/slide

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-20-2011, 04:19 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 2 Times on 1 Posts

Default AK dust cover mount/slide

Hey im thinking about getting a new dust cover that doubles as a slide mount for optics and its 25 dollars but it looks legit so if anyone knows about them it would be good to hear more detail from a primary source

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 12-20-2011, 04:06 PM   #2
JTJ
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1851 Times on 1002 Posts
Likes Given: 565

Usually wont hold zero. If you dont have the side mount, B Square makes a no drill saddle mount that is solid. It goes over the dust cover and attaches to both sides of the receiver.

Patron Member NRA
"I would not be an old man if I had not been an armed young man." JTJ
"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and promoted by mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a piece of feces by the clean end."