1 Piece Scope Mounts

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Gear & Accessories > Optics & Mounts > 1 Piece Scope Mounts

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-20-2009, 07:08 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default 1 Piece Scope Mounts

I'm getting a new scope for my AR-10 here shortly and I wanna go with a 1-piece mount. I was looking at the Larue mounts, but I don't really need the QD as I don't plan on taking it off. Does anyone know of a mount of similar quality without the QD, so maybe it'll be a little cheaper? I don't mind paying for quality but I don't wanna pay extra for something I don't need. I saw that RRA has a new one out, here, but I'm not sure on the quality of it. I want something that's gonna be rock solid. Thanks for any and all info.

-Fred

"Breathe when you can, shoot when you should."
-Rob Leatham

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ!

"Qui desiderat pacem, bellum praeparat; nemo provocare ne offendere audet quem intelliget superiorem esse pugnaturem"

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 10-20-2009, 12:15 PM   #2
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 34 Times on 29 Posts

If you have a flat top then all you need is a set of rings the proper height. All the flat tops I have ever seen has a M1913 Picatinny rail built into the top. If you have a charging handle on yours I am no help....