Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   XD Forum (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f59/)
-   -   Your Favorite Springfield Firearm (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f59/your-favorite-springfield-firearm-84342/)

RagenFlac 02-16-2013 01:32 AM

Your Favorite Springfield Firearm

To date my favorite SA Firearm is the XD40 Service model! It's very comfortable in my hand, the action is great and the 6# trigger pull is perfect!

Looking to try the 9mm eventually to see if it has a better feel to it.

RagenFlac 02-16-2013 01:36 AM

Your Favorite SA Firearm

To date my favorite SA Firearm is the XD40 Service model! It's very comfortable in my hand, the action is great and the 6# trigger pull is perfect!

Axxe55 02-16-2013 01:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RagenFlac (Post 1139462)

Ragen see if the mods will move this to the semi auto pistols section for you.

i have the XDm40 and can say it's a very nice pistol and so far one of my favorite polymer pistols to date. i like SA 1911's as well and have had several over the years. my current SA 1911 is the Loaded Micro Compact 45. was very expensive but IMO worth every penny spent buying it. very accurate for a 3" barreled psitol and very compact and has awesome night sights! definately one of my favorites.

RagenFlac 02-16-2013 01:40 AM

Thanks for the feed back. Realized I was in the wrong section after posting and couldn't figure out how to delete so started a new thread in the semi- Auto section under XD Handguns.

Since I'm fairly new to this forum what is a mod?

Axxe55 02-16-2013 01:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RagenFlac (Post 1139471)
Thanks for the feed back. Realized I was in the wrong section after posting and couldn't figure out how to delete so started a new thread in the semi- Auto section under XD Handguns.

Since I'm fairly new to this forum what is a mod?

Moderators, C3shooter, Winds Of Change, JonM, ScottA, Canebrake are some of the moderators. they can move it to the appropriate section. just send one of them a PM and let them know and they will be glad to move it for you.

RagenFlac 02-16-2013 01:44 AM

Thanks axxe55. I will PM them and see if they can help.

Axxe55 02-16-2013 01:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RagenFlac (Post 1139478)
Thanks axxe55. I will PM them and see if they can help.

cool! BTW, welcome tothe forum!:D

RagenFlac 02-16-2013 01:52 AM

Thanks. PM'd a mod and will see what happens. I really like this forum. Lots of good info and good people. Excellent place for gun talk. Especially for new gun owners like myself.

Axxe55 02-16-2013 01:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RagenFlac (Post 1139489)
Thanks. PM'd a mod and will see what happens. I really like this forum. Lots of good info and good people. Excellent place for gun talk. Especially for new gun owners like myself.

it's agood forum and we are about sharing knowledge and helping the noobs out as best we can. lots of great members here on the forum and the mods are pretty good people as well.

a lot of older shooters enjoy passing on information and teaching those new to firearms about them and helping them make the best choices for their needs. but of cours there are always wants instead of needs sometimes!

Mick3411 02-16-2013 02:10 AM

I really like the XD 9 Tactical for range and competition, but had used my xdsc 9 as my everyday carry for the last three years (until this month when I got a new XDM 3.8 45). I really like all of these guns with absolutely no problems over many 1000 rounds between them. I do like the feel of the XDM slightly better. The XDM 45 is really a sweat gun to shoot.