Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   XD Forum (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f59/)
-   -   XDS prices? (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f59/xds-prices-83695/)

monkeytalks 02-08-2013 01:55 AM

XDS prices?

I'm currently on a hunt for a XDS just curious how much did you XDS owners get them for?and what's a good price for it?

otisthecat 02-08-2013 03:30 AM

I paid $525 about four months ago. They're going for quite a bit more on Gunbroker now I believe. Last week I traded my almost new XDs and 3 extended mags for a NIB Colt New Agent.

monkeytalks 02-08-2013 04:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by otisthecat
I paid $525 about four months ago. They're going for quite a bit more on Gunbroker now I believe. Last week I traded my almost new XDs and 3 extended mags for a NIB Colt New Agent.

One of my local gun stores is selling it for $640,I thought that was a bit much just hard to find around here.so you traded your xds for a colt new agent was their something you didn't like about the xds?

AR10 02-08-2013 04:50 AM

Schields sell them, have not gone up in price that I noticed.

otisthecat 02-08-2013 05:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by monkeytalks (Post 1128943)
One of my local gun stores is selling it for $640,I thought that was a bit much just hard to find around here.so you traded your xds for a colt new agent was their something you didn't like about the xds?

It wasn't exactly the most pleasant gun to shoot, but nothing unexpected and nothing I didn't like about it. I also wasn't looking to get rid of it, the other party approached me about the trade. From my end, it had nothing to do with not liking the XDs and everything to do with what I did like about the Colt.

Also, and while this didn't affect my decision much, the Springfield is going to drop back to a normal price sometime in the near future.

badasstruck 02-08-2013 10:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by otisthecat
It wasn't exactly the most pleasant gun to shoot, but nothing unexpected and nothing I didn't like about it. I also wasn't looking to get rid of it, the other party approached me about the trade. From my end, it had nothing to do with not liking the XDs and everything to do with what I did like about the Colt.

Also, and while this didn't affect my decision much, the Springfield is going to drop back to a normal price sometime in the near future.

Very true! Good trade on your end. I paid $595for my XDs.

robbiltz1 02-08-2013 11:06 PM

Just picked one up yesterday for 540,gander mountain of all places priced matched the thing for me because I purchased 2 lol

IAlwaysCarry 02-09-2013 12:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by monkeytalks (Post 1128728)
I'm currently on a hunt for a XDS just curious how much did you XDS owners get them for?and what's a good price for it?

$520 in Oct from a local sporting goods/gun shop.

capto56 02-09-2013 01:24 AM

My dad paid $20. He won it in a raffle tonight lol. Guys ridiculous. He's won around 8 guns in the past 5 years... I'm waiting for the luck to rub off on me.

There's a bushmaster loaded going to be drawn in about a half hour. Keeping my fingers crossed.

xdm11chad 02-09-2013 02:16 AM

I paid 780$ otd for mine.. I got all the gear and 2 7rd mags and 100 rounds of hollow point ammo
Mine is the stainless slide and black frame
Springfield is very proud of this gun but well worth it to me best looking and feeling 45 carry gun iv had