Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Semi-Auto Handguns > XD Forum > Xds LCI Not popping up

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-25-2013, 01:42 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Default Xds LCI Not popping up

I just noticed my loaded chamber indicator is not popping up when a round is chambered. Anyone have any input on this?

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 05-25-2013, 11:32 PM   #2

Liked 20 Times on 16 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Is your slide/barrel going fully into battery? If you look at it, hard to imagine you could have a round in the chamber and not have the brass push the LCI up. Something about two objects attempting to occupy the same space at the same time.

Stu
www.stu-offroad.com

Old 05-26-2013, 02:50 AM   #3

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Yea I got it worked out. The critical defense for some reason was not chambering right. I have to insert the mag then release the slide catch for it to seat right. It wasn't enough just to rack the slide back. It needs the force of the full slide coming forward with that round for some reason.

Old 05-26-2013, 03:27 PM   #4

Liked 20 Times on 16 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Glad to hear you got it resolved. I can slingshot my slide to load a round or release it from the locked back position...either way is reliable on mine. Some don't seem to be quite like that. Perhaps with time and the parts wear in a bit you will notice a difference.

Stu
www.stu-offroad.com