Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   XD Forum (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f59/)
-   -   Xds iwb holster (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f59/xds-iwb-holster-85867/)

manly 03-05-2013 11:55 PM

Xds iwb holster
 
Do you guys know of any good iwb holsters for the xds that carry deep and are fairly inexpensive?

sparky80 03-05-2013 11:56 PM

Theis Holster 65 shipped and great customer service if needed.

Crazvet 03-06-2013 02:52 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by manly (Post 1165176)
Do you guys know of any good iwb holsters for the xds that carry deep and are fairly inexpensive?

Belive it or not the Blackhawk #5 ambidextrous owb/iwb holster from walmart is well made and a good fit. I made a few mods so that its right hand only and I feel for $20 u really can't beat it.

RagenFlac 03-06-2013 03:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Glock23taBG380ta

Belive it or not the Blackhawk #5 ambidextrous owb/iwb holster from walmart is well made and a good fit. I made a few mods so that its right hand only and I feel for $20 u really can't beat it.

I bought the very same holster and I love it. It also has the extra clip holder.

Crazvet 03-06-2013 03:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RagenFlac (Post 1165916)

I bought the very same holster and I love it. It also has the extra clip holder.

I can't complain its great for the money, funnest part is test fitting in walmart without causing panic lol.

RagenFlac 03-06-2013 06:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Glock23taBG380ta

I can't complain its great for the money, funnest part is test fitting in walmart without causing panic lol.

Lol I know right?!

Pistol_Pete 03-06-2013 10:02 PM

Multi holsters. Com extremely nice kydex holsters and amazing retention. Also have 3 diff options as at as height of firearm. High, mid(standard) and deep conceal

BUCSFAN99 03-09-2013 08:01 AM

The best IWB holsters, IMO, are Milt Sparks Versa Max-2's. They are expensive and have a long wait, about 5 months, but there is a reason for both. You get what you pay for. My friend just bought an XDS so we called Milt Sparks and they are now making the VM-2's for the XDS so he placed his order. $116.

I ordered a VM-2 with shark skin trim and with shipping it came to $165. They take your order but do not charge your credit card until it is ready to ship. They can charge your card immediately if you tell them to. Now I only have 4 more month to wait for mine to come in...

drvsafe 03-09-2013 10:18 PM

I have an old faithful IWB hybrid for my Nano and love it. They make it for just about every pistol. $50 delivered for their quick assembly kit.

whoopbass 03-09-2013 11:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by manly
Do you guys know of any good iwb holsters for the xds that carry deep and are fairly inexpensive?

I bought my xds last summer, there were not many holsters for it then. Got a Galco made for the Glock 26 fit is ok but I just don't like the IBW carry (might have to do with my built in spare tire). So I recently found a Talon front pocket holster made for the XDS, fits great in slacks or cargo pocket, even found a pair of jeans at tractor supply with oversized front pockets. It does look like something large in your pocket but does not print "gun". Got it in three days from Amazon.


All times are GMT. The time now is 04:54 AM.

Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.