Xds 9mm
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Semi-Auto Handguns > XD Forum > Xds 9mm

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-22-2013, 08:02 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default Xds 9mm

Well as I am a Ca resident I cannot just go buy a XDS because its LE only. Ya ya don't get me started on this liberal state. It sucks! I need to be back in TX.
So anyway there are ways around the law here. So I was able to go and buy one and wi have it in 10days. Does anyone have one yet? Do you like it? How does it shoot?
Thanks in advance.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 06-23-2013, 11:42 AM   #2

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

I have about 250 rounds through mine. Sweet. It is now my carry weapon. Get you some extension mags that add 2 rounds to it. Add Talon rubberized grips for about $20 which includes the matching grip for the extension mag.

I have no failures and have tun multiple brands of ammo through it. You made a great buying decision

Old 07-07-2013, 06:46 PM   #3

Liked 16 Times on 14 Posts
Likes Given: 25

Just got me one in 9mm. Have the .45 one already. Wife wanted 9mm so I picked one up and looking forward to shooting it. These are great guns.

Old 07-11-2013, 10:28 PM   #4

Liked 25 Times on 20 Posts

I have the .45 and the wide has expressed interest in the 9. So needless to say, I'll probably be buying another one soon. I love mine and wouldn't give it up for anything

Old 07-11-2013, 10:59 PM   #5
emo
Lifetime Supporting Member
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Liked 274 Times on 160 Posts
Likes Given: 100

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALfiremedic1
I have the .45 and the wide has expressed interest in the 9. So needless to say, I'll probably be buying another one soon. I love mine and wouldn't give it up for anything
She may not appreciate you calling her 'wide'!

Real dogs drool!

Old 07-11-2013, 11:19 PM   #6

Liked 25 Times on 20 Posts

I might get cut off for weeks. But in going to just buy her the gun and she should forgive me

Old 07-11-2013, 11:30 PM   #7
Supporting Member
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2561 Times on 1251 Posts
Likes Given: 1287

Strombeck,

Just got a call today. My Springfield XDs in 45 ACP will be here tomorrow! Can't wait to get it.
They did send me two extra extended magazines three weeks ago since I can not stand to have my little finger hanging over the end of any grip. I am looking forward to shooting it. I have heard good things about them. I also want it for CCW.

The Constitution is not an instrument for the Government to restrain the people. It is an instrument for the people to restrain the Government!
*Patrick Henry

Today, we need a nation of Minutemen, citizens who are not only prepared to take arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as the basic purpose of their daily life and who are willing to consciously work and sacrifice for that freedom."

-- John F. Kennedy