Xds? - Page 2
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Semi-Auto Handguns > XD Forum > Xds?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-25-2013, 01:09 PM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 648 Times on 425 Posts
Likes Given: 1313

Quote:
Originally Posted by c3shooter View Post
Moved it. Your account has been billed our customary $19.95 moving fee.

Just kidding.
Thank you sir,checks in the mail

Old 07-25-2013, 01:19 PM   #12
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 648 Times on 425 Posts
Likes Given: 1313

Quote:
Originally Posted by sputnik1988 View Post
I was in the market for one a little while ago, but held one and decided against it. My only real problem with it was the aggressiveness of the grip, but it was enough.
Quote:
Originally Posted by drtybrd97 View Post
I have a XDS 9 and it is a great little pistol. I can definitely tell a difference in recoil going from my service model XD 9 to the XDS but it is manageable. Not a problem at all. I love the XD/XDM/XDS line of pistols. Can't go wrong with them.

Also I read an article in Guns &Ammo where they shot the XDS in both 45 and 9. The author shot and reviewed the 45 when it came out last year and he liked it. He then did a review when the 9mm version was released. The author liked the 9 a lot better in terms of recoil and trigger pull. Not sure why the trigger pull was different from one caliber to the other but he had nothing but good things to say about the 9mm version.
Thanks for the input fellow members
I have not handled a xds yet,i've seen and read a lot of favorable reviews about both the 45acp and 9mm.
Thanks again for the replies.