XDS 45/talon grip
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Semi-Auto Handguns > XD Forum > XDS 45/talon grip

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-06-2013, 12:50 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Default XDS 45/talon grip

Man oh man do I love the talon grip on my xds. I ordered the granulated grip and its amazing. I feel like have about 60% more control and its super comfortable. On a side note found some 45acp I haven't tried before(tulammo) and it was flawless through 1 50 round box. I may have to pick up some more of this for target practice

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 05-06-2013, 12:55 AM   #2
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 191 Times on 128 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvolvedKing
Man oh man do I love the talon grip on my xds. I ordered the granulated grip and its amazing. I feel like have about 60% more control and its super comfortable. On a side note found some 45acp I haven't tried before(tulammo) and it was flawless through 1 50 round box. I may have to pick up some more of this for target practice
Just make sure you clean her good after putting that dirty Russian stuff down her pipe.

If guns kill people, mine are defective.

Old 05-06-2013, 01:35 AM   #3

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Yeah but surprisingly it wasn't all that bad. Maybe I got a good box. But for the price if it takes me a couple extra min to clean its worth it. Especially since some of the 45 around her is selling for nearly $40. I paid 30 for 100 rounds of the Tula

Old 05-06-2013, 12:57 PM   #4

Liked 42 Times on 36 Posts
Likes Given: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvolvedKing View Post
I agree. I have the rubberized texture on both my XDs, an LCP, and a GLOCK, and I don't think there is a better cost/benefit alteration one can do for your pistol.

Very quick service, too, I might add.

XD-40 service, XD-9sc, member GeorgiaCarry.Org, National Rifle Association, Gun Owners of America, North American Hunting Club, Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation