Xdm ftf xdm 40

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Semi-Auto Handguns > XD Forum > Xdm ftf xdm 40

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-05-2012, 03:54 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 10 Times on 7 Posts

Default Xdm ftf xdm 40

So after about 1,500 rounds I have finally had 1 failure to feed and 1 failure to fire I was using remington bulk umc 165grain anyone else have this issue? This is the first time using this ammo, im going to say it was ammo problem. Both were on the last round though so maybe mag?

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 11-12-2012, 01:18 PM   #2

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockjeep94
So after about 1,500 rounds I have finally had 1 failure to feed and 1 failure to fire I was using remington bulk umc 165grain anyone else have this issue? This is the first time using this ammo, im going to say it was ammo problem. Both were on the last round though so maybe mag?
I bet it was the ammo umc is not the best I like the federal ammo, other then ammo how great is that gun!

Old 11-13-2012, 02:03 PM   #3

Liked 10 Times on 7 Posts

Absolutely fantastic! Now I have to dind someone else that has a 40 that will shoot 200 rds of junk ammo though.

Old 11-13-2012, 06:40 PM   #4

Liked 45 Times on 27 Posts
Likes Given: 106

MY XDM .40 and XD 9compact are my BUG's to the HK... The XD's are OK but can be fussy about ammo at the range.

I like to do a 3 gun scenario where the HK fails, next the the .40 fails and then it is the .9mm's turn, of course tossing my guns in the hay field on the tarp is OK but I don't think I would do this unless it was an emergancy... but then if you are on your 3rd gun...