Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Semi-Auto Handguns > XD Forum > XDm 45ACP

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-08-2012, 05:44 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 6 Times on 6 Posts

Default XDm 45ACP

I've found a private gun dealer that can get me a great price on a XDm. The XDm I'm looking to get is the 3.8" 45ACP Compact Black on Black. He called me this morning and quoted me a great price. I just want to check my bases to be sure.

When he called to double check what I wanted it sounded right except when he said it has a 13 round magazine. I went to the Springfield website to double check myself. I noticed that there are two different 3.8" models.

Springer ONLY makes the 3.8" Standard in 9mm and .40S&W, right? However, Springer makes the 3.8" Compact in 9mm, .40S&W and .45ACP, right?

I know the 3.8" .45ACP Compact comes with two magazines; a 9 round and a 13 round magazine. When I looked at his 'buyers' book the book didn't have the 3.8" .45ACP Compact listed, it did however have the 9 & 40 listed. I'm guessing his book was a little outdated.

Could some one please give me the EXACT model number of the Springfield XDm 3.8" .45ACP Compact Black on Black so when I confirm with him to go ahead and order my gun there is no confusion on anyone's part? Thank you.

"Everything that man designs carries with in it the seeds of its own destruction."

-------------

"One thing history shows us is that Man does not learn anything from Our past. And maybe that is the biggest lesson we should learn from history."

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 03-13-2012, 04:45 AM   #2
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 48 Times on 37 Posts

All the info should be on the SA site online. And as far as price goes most shops have them from $650 and up for a base 3.8 black OR shop powder river precision they have full ones in .45 from $602 and you can customize it, thats the route im going.