XDm 45 holster?
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Semi-Auto Handguns > XD Forum > XDm 45 holster?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-28-2011, 10:55 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default XDm 45 holster?

Where oh where does one find a good leather holster for the XDm? I am almost to the point of getting the DeSantis Speed Scabbard for the XD and stretching it to fit.
Does anyone have a link or source for a good holster? I do NOT want a thumbbreak or IWB.

Most people are like slinkies....not much use but good for a smile when ya push em' down the stairs.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 05-29-2011, 12:56 AM   #2

Liked 8 Times on 6 Posts
Likes Given: 1

I used a Tagua Gunleather holster for the H&K Auto and it fits perfectly:

</title> <link href="css/tagua_style.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" /> <link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="facebox/facebox.css" media="screen" /> <script type="text/javascript" src="js/jquery-1.3.2.min.js"></script> <script type="text

The only 357 magnum to me is the Ruger Security Six!!

Old 05-29-2011, 01:14 AM   #3

Looks great too! Pretty much exactly what I am looking for...thank you!

Most people are like slinkies....not much use but good for a smile when ya push em' down the stairs.

Old 06-12-2011, 05:29 PM   #4

Got my Tagua holster last friday, fits as well as promised. Again, thank you very much for the suggestion. $35 including shipping.

Old 06-12-2011, 05:52 PM   #5

Liked 8 Times on 6 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmszbi View Post
Got my Tagua holster last friday, fits as well as promised. Again, thank you very much for the suggestion. $35 including shipping.
No problem. Mine has worked out very well.

Old 06-12-2011, 10:19 PM   #6

Liked 8 Times on 6 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by fastmaninstructor View Post
Tagua? (web site?) I like full coverage because with the pictured holster type (and this is NO criticism) if you wear it on jeans the rivets quickly rub on the melonite finish ( and if you don't deal with it ASAP read daily here in Texas for sure or anywhere hot and humid your finish will wear off quickly) on XD and SIGs....good positioning on the belt just seems to drop the exposed portion of weapons right on those rivets. Hope this helps and Don Hume JIT Slide (exposed) is a very similar and highly concealable rig...and they have them specifically for the XD ...$20. at GS's and some outlets as high as a whopping $30-$40. Good luck
Mine is stainless, no melonite