Xdm 45 - Page 2
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Semi-Auto Handguns > XD Forum >

Xdm 45

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-16-2010, 10:55 PM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 13 Times on 5 Posts
Likes Given: 5

I just picked up a new XDm .45. I will shoot it for the first time tomorrow. It is going to be my uniform and tactical team pistol.

Donnie

Old 11-16-2010, 11:27 PM   #12

Liked 8 Times on 6 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Great choice Donnie. I picked one up when they first came out. I have at least 1,000 jam free rounds out of mine now and it still looks new.

The only 357 magnum to me is the Ruger Security Six!!

Old 11-16-2010, 11:41 PM   #13

Yeah, I was chomping at the bit when the XDm's came out in 9mm/.40. Couldn't wait for the .45. I've always like the XD's, and recommended them to a lot of new police officers when they were hired. To make things even better, Springfield Armory is 15 miles from my house. I've bought several pistols from them. After buying this one, and employee showed up at my house last week. She said "Thought you should have this to go with your new gun". It was a very cool new T-Shirt with the XDm printed on the back with a smoking barrel. It's very cool. She also brought me and XDm hat. Yep, I'm a big fan of Springfield!

Old 11-16-2010, 11:44 PM   #14

Liked 8 Times on 6 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by fpdsniper View Post
Yeah, I was chomping at the bit when the XDm's came out in 9mm/.40. Couldn't wait for the .45. I've always like the XD's, and recommended them to a lot of new police officers when they were hired. To make things even better, Springfield Armory is 15 miles from my house. I've bought several pistols from them. After buying this one, and employee showed up at my house last week. She said "Thought you should have this to go with your new gun". It was a very cool new T-Shirt with the XDm printed on the back with a smoking barrel. It's very cool. She also brought me and XDm hat. Yep, I'm a big fan of Springfield!
That's great. I own 3 Springer's now; all 45s. The XDM, an Operator, and a micro compact. The next springer on my list is an EMP. I want one of these in the worst way!

The only 357 magnum to me is the Ruger Security Six!!

Old 11-17-2010, 12:02 AM   #15

Oh, yeah. That EMP is sweet! Down the road, I might just have to get one...

Old 12-05-2010, 05:04 PM   #16

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

I have a xdm 45 acp and cc with IWB at 3:00 with the most comfortable holster I have ever had, I likely have 50 holsters but the ones I like best are Kholster IWB. Kholster you won"t be dissappointed