Xdm 3.8 45 - Page 2
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Semi-Auto Handguns > XD Forum > Xdm 3.8 45

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-14-2012, 02:24 PM   #11
RUT
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 12 Times on 10 Posts

>>Because the 13 rounders work great as a backup<<

Yes, that may well be the case, but I'd rather get two 9 rounders in the package and exercise the 13 round option on my own.

Old 01-14-2012, 02:56 PM   #12

Liked 16 Times on 14 Posts

If you have to empty your gun and need to reload lets face it your in some sh*t and you probably should have been packin your AR.

Old 01-14-2012, 03:31 PM   #13

Liked 4787 Times on 2315 Posts
Likes Given: 1478

Quote:
Originally Posted by RUT View Post
It's on my short list, but I'm troubled by the lack of availability of the flush mount 9 round magazines. Also troubling is why they insist on giving you one 9 rounder and one 13 rounder? Since it's not a "range" gun by any means, what good is a 13 round mag? They'd be better off giving us two 9 rounders instead.
2nd JohnM

No reason to limit the capacity of back up mags. The only purpose of the abbreviated grip and short 9 rnd Mag is to reduce how much the gun prints while concealed.

IMHO they should give you TWO extended mags...I mean really, who only carries 1 BUM?

Tack

Old 02-02-2012, 01:45 PM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tackleberry1

2nd JohnM

No reason to limit the capacity of back up mags. The only purpose of the abbreviated grip and short 9 rnd Mag is to reduce how much the gun prints while concealed.

IMHO they should give you TWO extended mags...I mean really, who only carries 1 BUM?

Tack
Even with the 13 round mag it doesn't show that much while I'm carrying unless your looking for it.