Xd9
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Semi-Auto Handguns > XD Forum > Xd9

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-08-2012, 09:37 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default Xd9

I am buying my first handgun in the next few months. After testing the xd, xdm, and a few flocks I have decided in the xd. Beat price I have seen is 400. Anyone know any good places please let me know. I live in Georgia

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 01-09-2012, 12:42 PM   #2
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 5738 Times on 2997 Posts
Likes Given: 379

Places local to you or online?? When your figuring out the difference in price from the local dealer to an online dealer you need to factor in transfer fee and shipping costs if any.

"Gun control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound." — L. Neil Smith

The problem with being stupid is you cannot simply decide to stop doing dumb things...

Old 01-14-2012, 02:01 AM   #3

Good choice

I need to find a better avatar.

Old 01-14-2012, 07:38 PM   #4

Liked 32 Times on 27 Posts
Likes Given: 2

Good choice, I pick up a xdm9 fir my first just because it fit my hand like a glove. I was able to save 130 buying on buds opposed to a local shop. 400 is a fair price though and will be tough to beat, the downside is you just missed the 3 free mags deal : /
Regardless you will be a owner of a very nice pistol.

Old 01-14-2012, 11:14 PM   #5

Liked 117 Times on 79 Posts
Likes Given: 21

I always go to Slickguns | Best deals on guns and ammo posted by users and check prices - - - free shipping - - then I print off the best price and take it to my local stores and offer the price plus 10%

Never have to buy off the internet and gun dealers don't try to gouge me anymore as they know I will pay a fair price and nothing more!

Old 01-15-2012, 02:22 AM   #6

Liked 32 Times on 27 Posts
Likes Given: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by gwk4667
I always go to Slickguns | Best deals on guns and ammo posted by users and check prices - - - free shipping - - then I print off the best price and take it to my local stores and offer the price plus 10%

Never have to buy off the internet and gun dealers don't try to gouge me anymore as they know I will pay a fair price and nothing more!
+1 to gwk4667, they have a xd9 16rnd for $377. Good deal if ur looking for compact.

Old 01-16-2012, 04:02 PM   #7

Ya I want a compact version. And I know sadly I missed the 3 mags deal. That was a steal!