XD9 4" IWB Holster - Page 2
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Semi-Auto Handguns > XD Forum > XD9 4" IWB Holster

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-19-2011, 05:00 PM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 4825 Times on 2337 Posts
Likes Given: 1503

Your Welcome.

I too find the thumb breaks on BB's useless and remove them. Re-holserting I suppose could be considered a draw back but to me the is a CC system. Re-holstering 1 handed in a smooth easy manor rates about zero compared to concealability, comfort, and access.

The draw does require some practice. With my PM-9 I've learned to hook my thumb over the rear sight to extact the gun and then drop my thumb into a proper grip/firing position as soon as my stong hand and weak hand meet.

It's not quick draw slick and I'm certain some of the Tacti-Cool Mall Ninja's may object but it works for me.

Good luck, now you can buy a box or two of practice ammo with extra money.

TACK

Old 11-19-2011, 09:52 PM   #12
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 6 Times on 5 Posts
Likes Given: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tackleberry1 View Post
Your Welcome.
Good luck, now you can buy a box or two of practice ammo with extra money.
TACK
Well, someone who selects the BB instead of the other holsters can do something with their savings. Me? I already have the other holsters, so this purchase was in addition to those. No savings, but it is still now a favorite holster which I did not have before.

Bill
"If I were the Devil, I'd take from those who have and give to those who wanted until I had killed the incentive of the ambitious. Then my police state would force everybody back to work."
-Paul Harvey, 1964
Guns? What guns? Oh, I haven't seen those since I left my garage door open one night by mistake.