Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Semi-Auto Handguns > XD Forum > XD Crimson Trace Lasergrips

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-28-2009, 05:39 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default XD Crimson Trace Lasergrips

I tried a laser grip at my local gun shop and it did not fit right. The plastic was pulling away from the grip and the "salesman" suggest I buy it and form it with a hair dryer. It was the only one they had and the first I've tried. Has anyone had any luck with them?

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 02-05-2009, 11:02 PM   #2
Deader Bears=Better Bears
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 5638 Times on 3316 Posts
Likes Given: 4740

Not to tread on your thread, but i have a similar question: If these grip laser sights are not a good choice, could somebody post an alternative. I would prefer something relatively streamlined (not a big flashlight-type thing in front of the trigger guard).
Thanks

(modsquad, please delete if you feel is threadjack)

Old 02-05-2009, 11:20 PM   #3

Liked 6 Times on 5 Posts

In regards to the OP, I would take the crimson trace back to the dealer and use the money to buy either more ammunition, magazines, holster, or something else for your XD.

Have you tried/thought about a traditional laser setup that will install on your picatanny rails?

Old 02-06-2009, 12:30 PM   #4

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

These are the cleanest set-ups I've seen if you require a laser for your XD: Laser for Springfield XD Laser Sight Laser XD

or you could spend the money on a good set of night sights and a trigger job and still have enough left over for a few boxes of ammo.