xd 45 in dresser? - Page 5
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Semi-Auto Handguns > XD Forum > xd 45 in dresser?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-27-2010, 08:33 PM   #41
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 31 Times on 24 Posts
Likes Given: 12

Yes. Simply drill the holes you need for your mounting location whether its from either side, rear or bottom. Pick up the appropriate hardware from your local store and attach.

Glenn
FAS1SAFE

Old 06-28-2010, 07:04 AM   #42

Liked 127 Times on 96 Posts
Likes Given: 13

To the OPs worry of lint. Do you carry concealed? I know after a weeks worth of carry, my USP9C is pretty well covered in lint. still goes bang everytime, and so will that XD.

I could make a list of a bunch of guns i have, or "have", or wish I had. Why would one feel compelled to provide that infornation freely? Do you feel the need to show off? Is it some immature game of oneupsmanship?

Why do you feel it necessary to list your guns?

Old 08-02-2010, 06:15 PM   #43

Liked 31 Times on 24 Posts
Likes Given: 12

Default 35% discount through august 15, 2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by FAS1 View Post
This is what we have to offer to store your HD handgun in and have it secure and very accessible. Seems like it would fit between your bed and wall. Find us on Facebook for more pics and info.

Use coupon code FAS1GPS during checkout at our online store for a 25% discount.
This code is now good for an additional 10% discount through 8-15-2010 with the introduction of our new FAS1-TL safe. All the same features as our original FAS1 safe with a different holster designed for your handgun with a tactical light mounted to the rail.

35% discount good on all products through 8-15-2010.

Glenn
FAS1SAFE

Old 08-05-2010, 11:21 PM   #44

Default On top of table

Last thing before I say my prayers:
Pull out my semi auto, put it on small table next to me along with a full magazine by its side, and a small flashlight, ready to go.
just takes a second to load a round, the flashlight is turned on with the thumb, hold it under my gun and it better be the cat

Why, same thing happened to me I used to keep weapons under lock and when adrenaline starts flowing is hard to think clearly, you need to be ready before anything happens.

Of course I can always find it immediately because of the glow-on.com night sights, also my flashlight glows in the night

Old 08-06-2010, 12:44 AM   #45

Default Fear Not

I was going to post a clip from either Handgun TV or Personal Defense TV (I cant remember which) but cannot seem to find the one I'm looking for. They recently fan a string of series which contained a section on the field test of the XD. They did all kinds of horrific things to that poor gun, ie socked it in salt water, and threw it off houses and walls onto dirt, gravel, and cement. After each test they would shoot it to ensure it was still accurate and functioning. It survived everything they did to it with flying colors! So as far as a little sock lint goes, fear not!

Old 08-18-2010, 11:09 PM   #46

You might want to check out the Piece Keeper Wall Mounted Gun-Check it out at Lockwww.thepiecekeeper.net. ( will also hold shot guns etc.) quick - easy and secure.
Please note: I have discussed with local cops, and they say a lot of crimes have lower
down due to the use of lasers -- must be unnerving to have one trained on your chest.