Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Semi-Auto Handguns > XD Forum > Wow!?!?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-21-2012, 12:46 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Default Wow!?!?

I contacted a guy about doing a trade for my XDm9 stainless in great cond for a glock 27 off a website and that guy told me I would have to still give him 200.00 plus my gun. WTF! Are u crazy. The resale on a stainless XDm is still more than a glock new. LoL. My local gun shop was gonna give me almost 500.00 for it bout a month ago but I didn't want to sell it back then. Got into an argument with some ppl there about something else and won't go back so that sucks.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 02-21-2012, 12:55 PM   #2

Liked 749 Times on 477 Posts
Likes Given: 586

Why do you want to sell the XDm?

The comments made herein are those solely of this writer and in no way reflect the opinions of any other person, agency, or entity.

Old 02-21-2012, 01:14 PM   #3

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Have three 9mm's. And that's the only one I didn't put money into. And want a glock 27. Don't get me wrong. Love the XDm and the way it looks. Just want something small and 40 cal and don't want to dish out money for it.

Old 02-21-2012, 06:51 PM   #4

A gun store willing buying a used xdm 9mm for 500? Thats really unheard of, stainless or not.

Old 02-21-2012, 06:59 PM   #5

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

It was 479

Old 02-24-2012, 06:21 PM   #6

Liked 117 Times on 79 Posts
Likes Given: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by NvRbanArms View Post
I contacted a guy about doing a trade for my XDm9 stainless in great cond for a glock 27 off a website and that guy told me I would have to still give him 200.00 plus my gun. WTF! Are u crazy. The resale on a stainless XDm is still more than a glock new. LoL. My local gun shop was gonna give me almost 500.00 for it bout a month ago but I didn't want to sell it back then. Got into an argument with some ppl there about something else and won't go back so that sucks.
Are you close to central Indiana? I might be interested if you are close.

Old 02-24-2012, 06:59 PM   #7
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 42 Times on 23 Posts
Likes Given: 53

And if that doesn't work out for you, check forums that serve your local area, especially your state. Most have a Buy/Sell/Trade section. Maybe you can make a deal with someone in your area for a trade, or sell it for enough cash to buy the G27.

"An armed society is a polite society." — Robert A. Heinlein

"After a shooting spree, they always want to take the guns away from the people who didn't do it. I sure as hell wouldn't want to live in a society where the only people allowed guns are the police and the military."
— William S. Burroughs

Old 02-24-2012, 09:51 PM   #8

Liked 400 Times on 249 Posts
Likes Given: 1126

Quote:
Originally Posted by NvRbanArms View Post
the xd is not worth more than a new glock if it is used also new its not much more either,so the question is,is the glock brand new or is he just trying to get over on you.maybe you could put the xd up on consighnment then buy the glock with the money you get.

No Bells.No Whistles.Just perfection.

Old 02-24-2012, 11:08 PM   #9

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Yeah thanks for the input. She gone. Traded some dude for the glock. Wasn't new but IDK. I have bought used guns before and had good luck with them. Except POS mags. But call the maker up and switch em out. Done. There's a shop by me that sells them used almost as much as a new glock. But that shop sucks anyway. I can still see a XDs in my near future though. Love the fact that it's a single stack. Just gotta wait n see if there r any bugs in em. Would go for a TRP but I have bills to pay. And my buddy has one that I could shoot whenever I want. Lol