Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   XD Forum (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f59/)
-   -   Wow!?!? (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f59/wow-58410/)

NvRbanArms 02-21-2012 12:46 PM

Wow!?!?

I contacted a guy about doing a trade for my XDm9 stainless in great cond for a glock 27 off a website and that guy told me I would have to still give him 200.00 plus my gun. WTF! Are u crazy. The resale on a stainless XDm is still more than a glock new. LoL. My local gun shop was gonna give me almost 500.00 for it bout a month ago but I didn't want to sell it back then. Got into an argument with some ppl there about something else and won't go back so that sucks.

Sonic82 02-21-2012 12:55 PM

Why do you want to sell the XDm?

NvRbanArms 02-21-2012 01:14 PM

Have three 9mm's. And that's the only one I didn't put money into. And want a glock 27. Don't get me wrong. Love the XDm and the way it looks. Just want something small and 40 cal and don't want to dish out money for it.

Mustang 02-21-2012 06:51 PM

A gun store willing buying a used xdm 9mm for 500? Thats really unheard of, stainless or not.

NvRbanArms 02-21-2012 06:59 PM

It was 479

gwk4667 02-24-2012 06:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NvRbanArms (Post 715804)
I contacted a guy about doing a trade for my XDm9 stainless in great cond for a glock 27 off a website and that guy told me I would have to still give him 200.00 plus my gun. WTF! Are u crazy. The resale on a stainless XDm is still more than a glock new. LoL. My local gun shop was gonna give me almost 500.00 for it bout a month ago but I didn't want to sell it back then. Got into an argument with some ppl there about something else and won't go back so that sucks.

Are you close to central Indiana? I might be interested if you are close.

utf59 02-24-2012 06:59 PM

And if that doesn't work out for you, check forums that serve your local area, especially your state. Most have a Buy/Sell/Trade section. Maybe you can make a deal with someone in your area for a trade, or sell it for enough cash to buy the G27.

rifleman1 02-24-2012 09:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NvRbanArms (Post 715804)

the xd is not worth more than a new glock if it is used also new its not much more either,so the question is,is the glock brand new or is he just trying to get over on you.maybe you could put the xd up on consighnment then buy the glock with the money you get.

NvRbanArms 02-24-2012 11:08 PM

Yeah thanks for the input. She gone. Traded some dude for the glock. Wasn't new but IDK. I have bought used guns before and had good luck with them. Except POS mags. But call the maker up and switch em out. Done. There's a shop by me that sells them used almost as much as a new glock. But that shop sucks anyway. I can still see a XDs in my near future though. Love the fact that it's a single stack. Just gotta wait n see if there r any bugs in em. Would go for a TRP but I have bills to pay. And my buddy has one that I could shoot whenever I want. Lol