Winchester Ranger ammo and Xdm 45 4.5"?
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Semi-Auto Handguns > XD Forum > Winchester Ranger ammo and Xdm 45 4.5"?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-10-2013, 01:47 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default Winchester Ranger ammo and Xdm 45 4.5"?

I have shot plenty of range ammo and my own handloads of 230Gr. round nose ammo and My XDm eats it all. I have not fed it much SD ammo and have recently purchased some Winchester Ranger -T 230 Gr Hollow Points for SD. I will run some through this gun but SD ammo is tough to get right now and mucho $$$$. So I am hopping to conserve. Just wondering if Anyone here has ever run this Ammo and had any issues with feeding and such. Seems the SA XD and XDm are great at eating just about anything, but I am curious about your experiences? Thanks for any input.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here