Will the Springfield XD-45 malfunction or Jam? - Page 6
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Semi-Auto Handguns > XD Forum > Will the Springfield XD-45 malfunction or Jam?

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-17-2009, 09:23 PM   #51
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Phelenwolf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 868
Liked 20 Times on 17 Posts
Likes Given: 52

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangello View Post
DI had obviously never had a chick slip off the waterbed.
Most like not but I have. It was great until the baby oil ate a hole in my water bed. Never realized how much water is in one untill it is all in the house.
__________________
Phelenwolf is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 10:34 PM   #52
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
orangello's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 19,170
Liked 5733 Times on 3359 Posts
Likes Given: 4877

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phelenwolf View Post
Most like not but I have. It was great until the baby oil ate a hole in my water bed. Never realized how much water is in one untill it is all in the house.
Mike? Like formerly of Metarie, Laurel, Raliegh?
If not, funny coincidence.
__________________

Dead Bears, the only good kind.

orangello is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 11:35 PM   #53
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
amoroque's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Monte Vista,CO
Posts: 1,231
Liked 2 Times on 1 Posts

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by stalkingbear View Post
I've honestly never seen an XD malfunction. I'm sure it happens but like unicorns, fairies, and liberal gun lovers, heard about more than actually seen. The worst cases I've seen of limp wristing have happened with 3"-3 1/2" .45s where the spring/recoil system is required to do the same job in 1/2 the amount of space.
Totally in agreeance here. I have an XD 9 Subcompact and never had one pmalfunction in 500 rounds.
__________________
amoroque is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2009, 03:49 AM   #54
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Phelenwolf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 868
Liked 20 Times on 17 Posts
Likes Given: 52

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangello View Post
Mike? Like formerly of Metarie, Laurel, Raliegh?
If not, funny coincidence.

Never lived in Raleigh but visited there alot lived in Fayetteville for a spell.
__________________
Phelenwolf is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2009, 03:47 PM   #55
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
orangello's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 19,170
Liked 5733 Times on 3359 Posts
Likes Given: 4877

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phelenwolf View Post

Never lived in Raleigh but visited there alot lived in Fayetteville for a spell.
I thought you might have happened to be an old buddy named Mike. It's lucky you aren't him; he married the ugliest chick in my home town then left her for the ugliest chick i've EVER seen in my 38 years. He & the second chick had a very similar waterbed experience; i helped them move out when they were evicted for flooding the apartment (+ the one downstairs). Later on the second chick (uuuuuuuuuuugly) left him for his best friend.

Glad you aren't Mike.
__________________

Dead Bears, the only good kind.


Last edited by orangello; 12-18-2009 at 03:52 PM.
orangello is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2009, 04:50 PM   #56
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Phelenwolf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 868
Liked 20 Times on 17 Posts
Likes Given: 52

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangello View Post
I thought you might have happened to be an old buddy named Mike. It's lucky you aren't him; he married the ugliest chick in my home town then left her for the ugliest chick i've EVER seen in my 38 years. He & the second chick had a very similar waterbed experience; i helped them move out when they were evicted for flooding the apartment (+ the one downstairs). Later on the second chick (uuuuuuuuuuugly) left him for his best friend.

Glad you aren't Mike.
Well glad to hear that I am not the Mike you know. Nice to me you though. Who knows we may have met at one time or another in Raleigh at the Long Branch bar or Hardies Walnut Creek at a concert.
__________________
Phelenwolf is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Firearms Forum Replies Last Post
Springfield XD-9 SquirtGun XD Forum 4 01-30-2010 05:36 AM
Springfield .45 ACP XD BigMac10 XD Forum 50 12-04-2009 01:11 AM
Beretta M9 malfunction greenr19 Semi-Auto Handguns 3 04-14-2009 01:49 AM
Springfield M1A junho806 General Rifle Discussion 43 01-10-2009 09:31 PM
Malfunction fantasy AK & SKS Discussion 2 07-03-2007 10:55 PM