Who here has .40 cal. XDM? - Page 4
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Semi-Auto Handguns > XD Forum > Who here has .40 cal. XDM?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-19-2010, 06:52 AM   #31
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 11 Times on 10 Posts

I own the XD40 and love it. Wish i could put a set of houge grips on it, that would be sweet.

DON'T BUY DELL!!!!!

BEWARE!!! The toes you step on today may be connected to the ass you kiss tomorrow.

PM Tango about his upcoming SHARTFOO courses.

Old 03-19-2010, 06:54 AM   #32

Liked 11 Times on 10 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by tristan View Post
im a huge fan of xd but the xdm was the worst gun ive ever shot not a fan of it at all only becouse it did not feel comfortable to me. shot it one time then sold it.
you know whats funny is the xdm only fits 4 more rounds than the xd

DON'T BUY DELL!!!!!

BEWARE!!! The toes you step on today may be connected to the ass you kiss tomorrow.

PM Tango about his upcoming SHARTFOO courses.

Old 03-19-2010, 03:16 PM   #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by Class273 View Post
Excellent!!! Good to know! I've been weighing my options for a carry pistol now for months. I had narrowed it down to an XD but wasn't sure about which one. I've been thinking I'd like to go XDm in .40 and then if I'd prefer one in 9mm then I'd just buy a conversion barrel. The price you mention seems pretty competitive as well.
The 3.8 in 40 holds 16+1!!! Thats a lot of firepower. Its not to big for me to carry concealed with the right holster. It is also a little slimmer than the regular XD. especially in the grips (adjustable). The trigger is the best I have felt in a polymer pistol. It feels like an extension of my hand. Springfield got this right! I Was thinking of getting the Para warthog, But it was almost twice as much and I love the XDM. It was love at first site. I did wait for the 40. I really didn't want a 9mm. The 40 gives me a little more piece of mind.