You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Semi-Auto Handguns > XD Forum >

Where do I buy my XDM 40?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-03-2010, 02:03 PM   #31
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 712 Times on 495 Posts
Likes Given: 1135

I just bought my XDm .40 at Gander Mountain. $599 until September 8. You can also get the 9mm for the same price.

Old 09-04-2010, 01:20 AM   #32

Thanks man, but I got one about 3 months ago. After shipping, background check fee & FFL dealer cut I paid $605. Now I'm looking for a truglo TFO sight

Old 09-07-2010, 05:33 AM   #33

Cheaper Than Dirt.com has great prices on all their firearms and even better customer service. I live about two miles from the store, but they also sell online and frequently have great specials. I've purchased 5 Springfield's from them, and I love them all. I have a black XD 5" Tactical, a bi-tone XDm 3.8 40 Cal, a black XD 40 Cal Sub-Compact and two bi-tone 1911 EMP's, a 9mm and a.40 Cal. My 3.8 bi-tone 40 lists at just over $700 at the store, but I got it on sale for $650. If you get on their mailing list, you'll get notices of specials, etc. I don't know what they charge for shipping and handling, but they ship really fast. I've bought ammo and other accessories online and I usually get the order in about 3 days. They're a great place to shop, know their stuff and I higily recommend them.

Old 09-07-2010, 05:54 AM   #34

Liked 19 Times on 13 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by EdwardH View Post
Cheaper Than Dirt.com has great prices on all their firearms and even better customer service. I live about two miles from the store, but they also sell online and frequently have great specials. I've purchased 5 Springfield's from them, and I love them all. I have a black XD 5" Tactical, a bi-tone XDm 3.8 40 Cal, a black XD 40 Cal Sub-Compact and two bi-tone 1911 EMP's, a 9mm and a.40 Cal. My 3.8 bi-tone 40 lists at just over $700 at the store, but I got it on sale for $650. If you get on their mailing list, you'll get notices of specials, etc. I don't know what they charge for shipping and handling, but they ship really fast. I've bought ammo and other accessories online and I usually get the order in about 3 days. They're a great place to shop, know their stuff and I higily recommend them.
So they ship right to your house? Firearms and all?

Quote:
Originally Posted by pandamonium View Post
...without the Second, we cannot protect the rest!

Old 09-07-2010, 06:21 AM   #35

Default Cheaper Than Dirt

I get ammo shipped directly to my home, but that doesn't apply to all states, depending on their laws. But here in Texas yo can get ammo, magazines, parts and I don;t know what all, shipped directly to you home. Firearms have to be shipped to a dealer or to someone with a dealer's license. Since I live so close, I don't know about the costs of that.