Where do I buy my XDM 40? - Page 2
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Semi-Auto Handguns > XD Forum > Where do I buy my XDM 40?

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-29-2010, 12:47 AM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Rogers, AR
Posts: 6,262
Liked 3 Times on 2 Posts

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poink88 View Post
I bought mine at Jax Shooters

Springfield Armory

.Springfield XDM 40 Black W/FREE EXTRA MAG
Price: $519.99
LIMITED TIME....FREE ADDITIONAL MAGAZINE w/Purchase. (Total 3 !)

.Springfield XDM 40SW BITONE w/Free EXTRA Mag
Price: $559.99
LIMITED TIME....FREE ADDITIONAL MAGAZINE w/Purchase. (Total 3 !)
Don't forget to add both ffl shippinf fees, but that's a great price!
__________________
Gojubrian is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2010, 02:50 AM   #12
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: TX
Posts: 1,118
Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gojubrian View Post
Don't forget to add both ffl shippinf fees, but that's a great price!
I think shipping is $25.00 and lucky for me, my FFL only charges $10.00.
__________________
Poink88 is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2010, 03:57 AM   #13
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Tempe,AZ
Posts: 37
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poink88 View Post
I bought mine at Jax Shooters

Springfield Armory

.Springfield XDM 40 Black W/FREE EXTRA MAG
Price: $519.99
LIMITED TIME....FREE ADDITIONAL MAGAZINE w/Purchase. (Total 3 !)

.Springfield XDM 40SW BITONE w/Free EXTRA Mag
Price: $559.99
LIMITED TIME....FREE ADDITIONAL MAGAZINE w/Purchase. (Total 3 !)
holly cheap! doesn't look like it comes with the case of goodies though.
__________________
berny2435 is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2010, 05:02 AM   #14
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: TX
Posts: 1,118
Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by berny2435 View Post
holly cheap! doesn't look like it comes with the case of goodies though.
Mine did...but w/o the extra mag (just 2 mags).
__________________
Poink88 is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2010, 05:26 AM   #15
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Desert Hills,Arizony
Posts: 774
Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Default

Wow, I'm an FFL and that is less than I pay for them!

__________________
billdeserthills is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2010, 02:11 AM   #16
Lifetime Supporting Member
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
ZeusEcho's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 579
Liked 50 Times on 46 Posts
Likes Given: 112

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poink88 View Post
I bought mine at Jax Shooters

Springfield Armory

.Springfield XDM 40 Black W/FREE EXTRA MAG
Price: $519.99
LIMITED TIME....FREE ADDITIONAL MAGAZINE w/Purchase. (Total 3 !)

.Springfield XDM 40SW BITONE w/Free EXTRA Mag
Price: $559.99
LIMITED TIME....FREE ADDITIONAL MAGAZINE w/Purchase. (Total 3 !)
Thanks man, that's a good deal with the extra mag! I've been looking at the 9mm and may buy it from them.
__________________
ZeusEcho is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2010, 02:48 AM   #17
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 250
Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jpyle View Post
Ignore the old man at your own peril for he is wise in the way of the gun. He just has an unhealthy obsession over anything designed by JMB.
LOL!!! I feel his painful obsession too.
__________________
glock2740 is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2010, 10:09 AM   #18
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 8
Default

It looks like the best bet for me is to purchase from Buds for $618 delivered. Shooters has it for $599 but they are located in my state so I would have to pay sales tax.
Thank you guys for all of your help. Now the question becomes 9mm or .40 XDM? Any input?

Lastly, where is the best place to but ammo in bulk at a discount price and what is the best brand of ammo to feed my new gun?

__________________
dongeorgio is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2010, 11:20 AM   #19
Lifetime Supporting Member
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
ZeusEcho's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 579
Liked 50 Times on 46 Posts
Likes Given: 112

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dongeorgio View Post
It looks like the best bet for me is to purchase from Buds for $618 delivered. Shooters has it for $599 but they are located in my state so I would have to pay sales tax.
Thank you guys for all of your help. Now the question becomes 9mm or .40 XDM? Any input?

Lastly, where is the best place to but ammo in bulk at a discount price and what is the best brand of ammo to feed my new gun?
I did the 40 S&W on my first gun, an M&P 40 and now I wish I got the 9mm so I'm gonna get the XDM9. Good excuse to get the XDM right.

I would say if it's a range gun get the 9mm.

9mm for range and 45ACP for punch
__________________
ZeusEcho is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2010, 04:26 PM   #20
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Rogers, AR
Posts: 6,262
Liked 3 Times on 2 Posts

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dongeorgio View Post
It looks like the best bet for me is to purchase from Buds for $618 delivered. Shooters has it for $599 but they are located in my state so I would have to pay sales tax.
Thank you guys for all of your help. Now the question becomes 9mm or .40 XDM? Any input?

Lastly, where is the best place to but ammo in bulk at a discount price and what is the best brand of ammo to feed my new gun?
If it's just for the range, get the 9mm. Walmart has the best price on ammo, umc, federal, winchesters,etc... Post up some photos and a range report when you get it!
__________________
Gojubrian is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes