Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   XD Forum (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f59/)
-   -   very jealous (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f59/very-jealous-63298/)

Zamzow 04-26-2012 04:08 AM

very jealous
 
So jealous hearing about all u lucky people buying or owning the Springfield XDM. Want that piece so badly but California made it illegal. Seriously sucks.

Zamzow

WARRIOR78 04-26-2012 08:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zamzow
So jealous hearing about all u lucky people buying or owning the Springfield XDM. Want that piece so badly but California made it illegal. Seriously sucks.

Zamzow

I want one and went to the gun shop and they told me it was only for law inforcement. I was so sad and pissed

silverado113 04-26-2012 08:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zamzow (Post 782340)
So jealous hearing about all u lucky people buying or owning the Springfield XDM. Want that piece so badly but California made it illegal. Seriously sucks.

Zamzow

I hear North Dakota is nice this time a year, there's a lot of jobs there, and most importantly you can own a wider variety of guns!

HOSSFLY 04-26-2012 08:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WARRIOR78 (Post 782895)
I want one and went to the gun shop and they told me it was only for law inforcement. I was so sad and pissed

HUH :confused:

rifleman1 04-26-2012 09:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HOSSFLY (Post 782920)
HUH :confused:

they cannot be purchased in california

UrbanNinja 04-26-2012 09:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rifleman1

they cannot be purchased in california

I'm assuming the reasoning is because of high cap mags?

rifleman1 04-26-2012 09:44 PM

also no magazine detach so according to california there not legal combo of both

UrbanNinja 04-26-2012 09:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rifleman1
also no magazine detach so according to california there not legal combo of both

Its been said before, but I'll say it again anyway... California sucks. :/

rifleman1 04-26-2012 09:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by UrbanNinja (Post 782978)
Its been said before, but I'll say it again anyway... California sucks. :/

i dont think it could be said enough, but there are loop wholes from what i understand they will put extra long barrel and a sled in the mag well you buy the gun as a single shot they give you the extra parts and you would have the dealer pin the mag to ten shots.

Zamzow 04-27-2012 06:29 PM

Yeah California sucks ass when it comes to guns. All the cool fun guns r illegal. Seriously blows.

Zamzow


All times are GMT. The time now is 07:34 PM.

Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.