Took a friend shooting, he brought his Glock - Page 2
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Semi-Auto Handguns > XD Forum > Took a friend shooting, he brought his Glock

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-29-2012, 01:40 PM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 35 Times on 31 Posts
Likes Given: 33

LOL for buying a Glock so you wouldn’t scratch your other plastic gun LOL.....embrace your wear marks !......can’t be a safe queen all its life LOL

There is always some gun that shoots better, difference should be a TRUE firearms aficionado should be able to adapt and shoot them all fairly close…..”The Glock was all over and my XDm makes one hole”…..either you aren’t trying hard enough, suck at shooting a multitude of weapons or you were defeated before you started because you read too many gun forums and don’t shoot enough……they all shoot straight boys , its where you are pointing them that’s wrong

Last edited by oli700; 12-29-2012 at 01:46 PM.

Old 12-29-2012, 04:53 PM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by oli700
LOL for buying a Glock so you wouldn’t scratch your other plastic gun LOL.....embrace your wear marks !......can’t be a safe queen all its life LOL

There is always some gun that shoots better, difference should be a TRUE firearms aficionado should be able to adapt and shoot them all fairly close…..”The Glock was all over and my XDm makes one hole”…..either you aren’t trying hard enough, suck at shooting a multitude of weapons or you were defeated before you started because you read too many gun forums and don’t shoot enough……they all shoot straight boys , its where you are pointing them that’s wrong
I am definitly biased to the XD line but i have to agree with this. My buddy has a glock and we do friendly competitions all the time arguing why which one is better but in reality when we shoot each others guns its not that different...i like the XD better becuase of how it fits my hand and the glock is ugly lol...i do shoot my xd better but not by that much

Old 12-29-2012, 05:09 PM   #13

Liked 293 Times on 221 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by oli700

I agree with you 100% on that. First time I shot my glock I did just as good as I do with my XD. That is the reason I carry it. It's smaller and lighter than my XD. But I can still put rounds on target just as good. Just because I don't care for some of the things about the glock, doesn't mean I can't shoot it.

Old 12-30-2012, 08:29 PM   #14

Liked 143 Times on 99 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by partdeux View Post
when I was searching for a my first handgun, I made sure I rented a Glock, since that is the Master

Didn't like it at all, so ended up with an XDM9c.

Went shooting with a friend today. He brought his G19, and was watching him spray all over the place. I had just finished making a 2" dia hole from the 19 round mag with my XDM. So I shot his Glock... Not nearly as bad as his shooting, but holy crap, it was a mess!

Totally reaffirmed my decision on the XDM... if there was a question
Just cause you suck with Glocks doesn't mean everyone does.
I just shot an Xd for the first time the other day an guess what. I hated it. That's why you buy a gun that fits you..

Old 12-31-2012, 03:25 AM   #15

Liked 35 Times on 31 Posts
Likes Given: 33

I must just be easy, my best bud took an XDm 9mm in part of a transaction for a dirt bike. I love that pistol, I have tried to talk him out of it more than once. I never bought one but I would love to own that one , shoots excellent.

Old 12-31-2012, 04:25 AM   #16

Liked 143 Times on 99 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by oli700 View Post
I must just be easy, my best bud took an XDm 9mm in part of a transaction for a dirt bike. I love that pistol, I have tried to talk him out of it more than once. I never bought one but I would love to own that one , shoots excellent.
I'm not sayin they aren't good guns, Xds, m&ps, Glocks, all equal in my book, just take your pick of features you want and feels good to you. Saying I shoot brand x better than y because its a better gun I don't think is fair for any of the brands. There all great guns in their own respect.