Springfield XD-S 9mm test

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Semi-Auto Handguns > XD Forum > Springfield XD-S 9mm test

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-24-2013, 11:01 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 75 Times on 53 Posts

Default Springfield XD-S 9mm test

I had the opportunity to shoot Springfield Armory's new 9mm version of the XD-S pistol for Personal Defense World. It was to promote the cover story on the same gun in the current issue of Combat Handguns magazine.

I was a big fan of the XD-S in .45 ACP since I shot it at Media Day at the Range a couple of years ago. I'm not a 9mm person for CCW carry, even though I love 9mm as a plinking round. But I did like the XD-S 9mm.

Here are the two videos I did on the gun. One for Personal Defense World, and the other one for my YouTube channel. They each have some unique content.

PDW video:

http://www.personaldefenseworld.com/2013/06/sneak-peek-springfield-armory-xds-9-video/

YouTube video

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here