Springfield XD 45 Pistol

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Semi-Auto Handguns > XD Forum > Springfield XD 45 Pistol

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-28-2010, 05:50 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 3 Times on 3 Posts

Default Springfield XD 45 Pistol

It had been a while since I shot my Springfield XD 45 ACP since the ammo is so expensive. My brothers wanted to shoot it, so they bought some ammo and I took out a box of Remington 230 grain ACP. I have only fired a handful of handguns, but the Springfield XD models are so far, my favorites. I got to shoot the XD 9mm model at a local range and loved it so I bought the 45 ACP one as a step up. There's hardly any recoil and it's pretty much point and shoot. It's a really accurate and the ergonomics are great. The standard magazine holds 13 rounds, plus one in the tube. I have some spare mags for it, along with the holster it came with. It's just so fun to shoot. Get one or try out a friend's!

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 08-28-2010, 09:54 PM   #2

The XD45 was my first pistol. I absolutely love it; easy maintenance, accurate, and reliable.

Old 08-28-2010, 10:43 PM   #3

Liked 6 Times on 4 Posts
Likes Given: 39

I like mine, but I'll second the motion that ammo for a .45 is way up there.