Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   XD Forum (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f59/)
-   -   Springfield Armory XD/XDM Pistols Test Quiz Questions (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f59/springfield-armory-xd-xdm-pistols-test-quiz-questions-65383/)

Hoppy74 05-29-2012 07:24 PM

Springfield Armory XD/XDM Pistols Test Quiz Questions

Springfield Armory XD/XDM Pistols Test Quiz Questions
I am semi-retired and I am taking a self-passed and self-taught Armorers course and now I am on the Springfield Armory XD/XDM Pistols. I hope to become a part-time light Gunsmith in the future.

There are over 60 quiz questions covering this firearm and I have answered most of them. During my study and research I am having some problems related to some of the following quiz questions. Either I am not sure of the correct answer or I have conflicting answers.

Can you help me determine the correct answers for these few final 5 quiz questions?Please correct my wrong answers!

Thanks for your help.

Note #25. The magazine release button must go into the frame before the magazine catch. - True or False

Note #26. Three slave pins should be used to reassemble the frame. These slave pins must be the exact same size as the original pins. - True or False

Note #27. The ejector is held in place by how many pins?
a) Note #1 pin
b) 2 pins
c) 3 pins
d) 4 pins

Note #28. The sear spring must go under which pin to give it tension?
a) The sear pin
b) The ejector pin
c) The grip safety pin

Note #29. The slide stop lever spring must be on top of the slide stop lever to give it tension. - True or False

PlaysWithZombies 05-29-2012 07:30 PM

Not to be an a$$hole but, doesn't getting the answers for these tests from a forum kinda defeat the purpose of having you take them? Maybe you should just study harder.

Hoppy74 05-30-2012 06:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PlaysWithZombies (Post 818078)
Not to be an a$$hole but, doesn't getting the answers for these tests from a forum kinda defeat the purpose of having you take them? Maybe you should just study harder.

These questions only reprsent a small section of the total 60 questions where I have conflicting answers or could not find the correct answer. Thanks for your help!

XxChino13xX 06-05-2012 07:08 PM

Umm, kind of off beat, but it may help you out honestly. If you have an iphone (they may have it for the droid also, I don't know), there is an application that actually offers a 3D rendering of the XDM that you can purchase for .99. And it strips the pistol all the way down into all 65 pieces (XDM). If you know the pieces by seeing them and where they come from on/in the gun, then the application would help you out big time honestly. Just my .02.

By the way, the applications name is Gun Disassembly 2

Hoppy74 06-06-2012 12:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by XxChino13xX (Post 826006)
Umm, kind of off beat, but it may help you out honestly. If you have an iphone (they may have it for the droid also, I don't know), there is an application that actually offers a 3D rendering of the XDM that you can purchase for .99. And it strips the pistol all the way down into all 65 pieces (XDM). If you know the pieces by seeing them and where they come from on/in the gun, then the application would help you out big time honestly. Just my .02.

By the way, the applications name is Gun Disassembly 2

I do not have an IPhone. Thanks!