Shot my new XDSC9 today
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Semi-Auto Handguns > XD Forum > Shot my new XDSC9 today

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-15-2009, 02:11 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default Shot my new XDSC9 today

Finally got some time to go to the range and shoot my XDSC today. For as small as this thing is it is comfortable and shoots extremely well. I was really impressed. Ran 100 rounds through it w/o any problems. I have to say this is one fine pistol and I am glad I chose it as my primary CC weapon. I use the Crossbreed IWB holster and it too is a winner. If you are considering this pistol I'll put my 2¢ in right here and say....GO FOR IT !!! I also recommend the pierce extension makes the grip feel so much better.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 02-15-2009, 06:57 AM   #2

Good to hear you are like it so far! I actually just bought a XDSC-9 today and am looking forward to trying it out.

Old 02-17-2009, 07:38 AM   #3

I also carry that xd. Being a girl cc can be a pain in a**.
It is a little chunky but I had an IWB made with J clips so
I can adjust the can't and height. We just have to work harder
on our wardrobe. In sunny Fla less clothes are best. :-)

I love my XD

Old 02-17-2009, 07:42 PM   #4

Liked 3 Times on 3 Posts

Glad to hear some news on this pistol. I want to get one for my wife for her to CC. I am debating between the XD sc 9 and the Glock 26. Both have nice extension mags. What do you folks think?

Old 02-18-2009, 02:20 AM   #5

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ARnoob View Post
Glad to hear some news on this pistol. I want to get one for my wife for her to CC. I am debating between the XD sc 9 and the Glock 26. Both have nice extension mags. What do you folks think?
I think you should take her in and let her handle both as well as other small framed models, then buy her whatever she wants without any hesitation or balking at the price. Then start planning your next purchase.

Old 02-18-2009, 03:52 PM   #6

Liked 3 Times on 3 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slawth View Post
I think you should take her in and let her handle both as well as other small framed models, then buy her whatever she wants without any hesitation or balking at the price. Then start planning your next purchase.

That sounds like a plan! I'd like to get something that I'd have fun shooting too.

Old 03-10-2009, 04:47 PM   #7

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ARnoob View Post
I bought the XD SC9 for the wife, and couldn't be happier. we've both shot both, but I went with the XD. having the grip safety added a little more peace of mind, specially if it comes down to a scenario of struggling for control of the gun. that and...well, i've never been a lemming, so i've always bucked the Glock wagon

besides...still trying to envision something here....

Quote:
I also carry that xd. Being a girl cc can be a pain in a**.
It is a little chunky but I had an IWB made with J clips so
I can adjust the can't and height. We just have to work harder
on our wardrobe. In sunny Fla less clothes are best. :-)

Old 03-10-2009, 07:55 PM   #8

Liked 6 Times on 5 Posts

Glad to hear the XD is working out for you. I wasn't surprised, because...well, it's an XD, of course it'll shoot good for you!!!

Old 03-11-2009, 01:13 AM   #9

Liked 3 Times on 2 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeeper53 View Post
Finally got some time to go to the range and shoot my XDSC today. For as small as this thing is it is comfortable and shoots extremely well. I was really impressed. Ran 100 rounds through it w/o any problems. I have to say this is one fine pistol and I am glad I chose it as my primary CC weapon. I use the Crossbreed IWB holster and it too is a winner. If you are considering this pistol I'll put my 2¢ in right here and say....GO FOR IT !!! I also recommend the pierce extension makes the grip feel so much better.

I have the XDSC in od green .40cal. It has several hundred rounds through it and shoots great. It's my primary ccw weapon as well, love it.