Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Semi-Auto Handguns > XD Forum > Pearce grips for my XDSC!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-04-2010, 06:50 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default Pearce grips for my XDSC!

I cannot wait to go to the range now that I have the base plate extension for 2 of my 9 rnd mags. the grip feels about a bazillion times better. This combined with removing the thumb break from my holster has significantly increased my draw speed.

xd_w_pearce_grip.jpg  

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 02-07-2010, 05:55 PM   #2

Those grip extensions look great. I just got a XD9mm Subcompact and the mag extension that came with one of the mags made a huge difference in shooting comfort.

Old 02-08-2010, 04:56 PM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cencal View Post
Those grip extensions look great. I just got a XD9mm Subcompact and the mag extension that came with one of the mags made a huge difference in shooting comfort.
if you like the grip extension on the factory 12 round mag, definitely get yourself some Pearce grip extensions. if provides more grip surface area while sacrificing a minimal amount of concealability.