Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Semi-Auto Handguns > XD Forum > Opinion On Springfield XD45

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-27-2008, 04:20 AM   #21
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default Dude

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrassMonkey View Post
Sigh..........it never fails, anytime somebody ask about a Glock, or XD somebody always comes along to chip in with "Glock Sucks" or "XDs suck".

Both have so far proven to be reliable dependable platforms. Some will like one over the other. I prefer the Glock for many reasons (but mostly because it does not look like a stack of legos, slapped together by a child with downs syndrome, like the XD does ).

I have owned Glocks for many years, and in all those years thousands of rounds later guess what. Not one time have any of them ever failed to go bang. Even if I am shooting some crappy made in Turkey 9mm subgun only ammo. I can always hit what I am aiming at with them. Tell me now why do they suck?

One quick look at any forum shows that immature people bang on what they don't have. To say an XD looks like Legos compared to Glock is LITERALLY the pot calling the kettle black. Quite frankly, in that I own 3 models of each, there's not enough difference to quibble about. They both are good pistols. They both shoot fine. They both have extraordinary reliability. For some unknown reason, some just can't get past their own subjectivity.

GunnBugg :cool: