Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Semi-Auto Handguns > XD Forum > Oh yes!!!!!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-11-2012, 12:39 PM   #11
FTF_MODERATOR.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 5325 Times on 2779 Posts
Likes Given: 338

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subcomp9 View Post
That's so funny I just got into an argument with the wife!! She said I wasted money because ill never use the gun. I really didn't know what to say except I HOPE I DON'T HAVE TO
Have her help you take the spare tire out of her care because with today's technology she doesnt really need it and thewait time for the police and a tow truck are about the same

Congrats!! I hope you never need it but keep it with you 100% as much as possible because violent crime usually happens when you feel safest in your own home

"Gun control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound." — L. Neil Smith

The problem with being stupid is you cannot simply decide to stop doing dumb things...

Last edited by JonM; 05-11-2012 at 12:41 PM.

Old 05-12-2012, 06:19 PM   #12
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 258 Times on 178 Posts
Likes Given: 362

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subcomp9 View Post
That's so funny I just got into an argument with the wife!! She said I wasted money because ill never use the gun. I really didn't know what to say except I HOPE I DON'T HAVE TO
" Better to have it and not need it than need it and not have it. " - Wise man whoever he was.