New XDS - Page 2
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Semi-Auto Handguns > XD Forum > New XDS

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-18-2012, 03:53 PM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Likes Given: 1

I really like my XDms in 9 and .45, but I carry a Khar because it's so much smaller. I wll definately have a look at this new XDs...
It seems kind of heavy for size, if the specs are correct. My Kahr is about 9 ounces lighter. That isn't a deal breaker to me though, as I find thickness the deciding factor in inside waistband comfort.

Jim

Old 01-19-2012, 12:22 PM   #12
FAA licensed bugsmasher
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Liked 2472 Times on 1324 Posts
Likes Given: 879

FINALLY! I've been hoping for single stack XD's for quite a while. This will be my next must have.

Here is a video from the Shot Show: Nutnfancy interviewing Rob Latham act the XDs.

Scott

Quote:
If you're not representing Jesus in a way that makes people want to hang out with you, you're doing it wrong.
Quote:
Those who refuse to participate in politics shall be governed by their inferiors. -Plato
Join the NRA

Old 01-19-2012, 03:18 PM   #13

Likes Given: 1

Cool video... I guess I'll probably have to have one when they become available. I wish I could get 'em free like Rob!

Jim

Old 01-21-2012, 12:16 AM   #14
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 23 Times on 20 Posts
Likes Given: 52

Quote:
Originally Posted by BullseyePrecision View Post
Dang I just got the xdm 45 compact how will I convince my wife to let me get this.
Do not tell her. If I told my wife about every weapons purchase I buy I would not the collection I have now. But she does have a VERY nice collection of Black Hills gold jewelry to make up for it.

Old 01-21-2012, 12:52 AM   #15

Liked 16 Times on 14 Posts

When I purchase a nice big gun safe and we build a new hous that may be an option until then the house is to small to oull that off