Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Semi-Auto Handguns > XD Forum > New XDM 9mm today

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-18-2009, 12:39 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts
Likes Given: 5

Default New XDM 9mm today

I went to the range today and tried out the rental XDM 9mm and loved it. I then accidentally dropped my license, pistol permit, and credit card and left with a bi-tone XDM Pictures to follow shortly.

The good think is I dialed in my old SW model 59. I actually hit the broadside of a barn with it. I also found some 22 ammo that my pistol likes. It was an awesome shooting day

Chuck

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 08-18-2009, 01:00 AM   #2
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 22 Times on 22 Posts
Likes Given: 37

Sounds like you had a good day. Shooting ! found and bought ammo ! and purchased a new XDM

I got an XDM 9 and love it, its fun to shoot and more affordable than blasting rounds through my 1911 all day I have a all black but really wished I had gotten the bi-tone

Old 08-18-2009, 01:37 AM   #3
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1173 Times on 509 Posts
Likes Given: 2978

Congratulations. Did you ever find your ID and stuff?

“If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”Samuel Adams

Old 08-18-2009, 02:27 AM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChuckD View Post
I went to the range today and tried out the rental XDM 9mm and loved it. I then accidentally dropped my license, pistol permit, and credit card and left with a bi-tone XDM Pictures to follow shortly.

The good think is I dialed in my old SW model 59. I actually hit the broadside of a barn with it. I also found some 22 ammo that my pistol likes. It was an awesome shooting day

Chuck
Hey ChuckD,
That is EXACTLY how I felt the first time I rented the XDM9 and now that I have my purchase permits in hand (picked them up today), I will be purchasing my XDm-9 tomorrow. I can't wait!!!

Amp

Old 08-18-2009, 02:47 AM   #5

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Yeah. My id and card were on the box

Sorry Katadee... I might have bought the last one there (PDHSC)

Chuck

Old 08-18-2009, 11:10 AM   #6

Quote:
Yeah. My id and card were on the box

Sorry Katadee... I might have bought the last one there (PDHSC)

Chuck
Chuck,
You must have bought the bi-tone one that they had. Well you just made my decision that much easier; I was trying to decide between the bi-tone and the all black one. My wife said the all black one anyway. One of these days we should meet each other up there at PDHSC and bust a few rounds down range together.

Old 08-19-2009, 01:10 AM   #7

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

We can do that. Some co-workers and I took a longer then usual lunch and rolled down there and put some rounds down range. Two days in row shooting is a record. Typically I average about 1-4 times a year.

Old 08-19-2009, 02:22 AM   #8

Quote:
We can do that. Some co-workers and I took a longer then usual lunch and rolled down there and put some rounds down range. Two days in row shooting is a record. Typically I average about 1-4 times a year.
Two days in a row is awesome. Up until recently I was in the 1-4 times a year average as well but now I can't seem to stay away. I never knew this would be this darn addictive.