Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   XD Forum (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f59/)
-   -   New XDM 9mm today (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f59/new-xdm-9mm-today-17062/)

ChuckD 08-18-2009 01:39 AM

New XDM 9mm today

I went to the range today and tried out the rental XDM 9mm and loved it. I then accidentally dropped my license, pistol permit, and credit card and left with a bi-tone XDM :) Pictures to follow shortly.

The good think is I dialed in my old SW model 59. I actually hit the broadside of a barn with it. I also found some 22 ammo that my pistol likes. It was an awesome shooting day :)

Chuck

ktmboyz 08-18-2009 02:00 AM

Sounds like you had a good day. Shooting ! found and bought ammo ! and purchased a new XDM :eek:

I got an XDM 9 and love it, its fun to shoot and more affordable than blasting rounds through my 1911 all day I have a all black but really wished I had gotten the bi-tone :confused:

CA357 08-18-2009 02:37 AM

Congratulations. Did you ever find your ID and stuff? ;)

katdadee 08-18-2009 03:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChuckD (Post 146288)
I went to the range today and tried out the rental XDM 9mm and loved it. I then accidentally dropped my license, pistol permit, and credit card and left with a bi-tone XDM :) Pictures to follow shortly.

The good think is I dialed in my old SW model 59. I actually hit the broadside of a barn with it. I also found some 22 ammo that my pistol likes. It was an awesome shooting day :)

Chuck

Hey ChuckD,
That is EXACTLY how I felt the first time I rented the XDM9 and now that I have my purchase permits in hand (picked them up today), I will be purchasing my XDm-9 tomorrow. I can't wait!!!

Amp

ChuckD 08-18-2009 03:47 AM

Yeah. My id and card were on the box :)

Sorry Katadee... I might have bought the last one there (PDHSC)

Chuck

katdadee 08-18-2009 12:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChuckD (Post 146363)
Yeah. My id and card were on the box :)

Sorry Katadee... I might have bought the last one there (PDHSC)

Chuck

Chuck,
You must have bought the bi-tone one that they had. Well you just made my decision that much easier; I was trying to decide between the bi-tone and the all black one. My wife said the all black one anyway. One of these days we should meet each other up there at PDHSC and bust a few rounds down range together.

ChuckD 08-19-2009 02:10 AM

We can do that. Some co-workers and I took a longer then usual lunch and rolled down there and put some rounds down range. Two days in row shooting is a record. Typically I average about 1-4 times a year.

katdadee 08-19-2009 03:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChuckD (Post 146849)
We can do that. Some co-workers and I took a longer then usual lunch and rolled down there and put some rounds down range. Two days in row shooting is a record. Typically I average about 1-4 times a year.

Two days in a row is awesome. Up until recently I was in the 1-4 times a year average as well but now I can't seem to stay away. I never knew this would be this darn addictive.