New De Santis Leather Ankle Holster for XDS
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Semi-Auto Handguns > XD Forum >

New De Santis Leather Ankle Holster for XDS

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-19-2014, 12:13 AM   #1
Supporting Member
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 3699 Times on 1782 Posts
Likes Given: 1816

Default New De Santis Leather Ankle Holster for XDS

Just got my new De Santis Leather Ankle Holster RH today. In addition I also ordered the leg support unit for it should I need it. I am going to carry my Springfield XDS 45 ACP Pistol in it. Any info is appreciated if you have had an experience with this holster and an XDS Pistol.
I have been carrying a Kahr P-380 in a De Santis Ankle Holster for some time but just like larger calibers and thought I would try carrying the XDS.

Today, we need a nation of Minutemen, citizens who are not only prepared to take arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as the basic purpose of their daily life and who are willing to consciously work and sacrifice for that freedom."

-- John F. Kennedy

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 06-20-2014, 01:29 AM   #2
Supporting Member
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 3699 Times on 1782 Posts
Likes Given: 1816

De Santis Ankle Holster Report!

Tried it on today without the leg strap system and it worked great. Wore it around all day today to see if there was any issues. Very secure and comfortable! I would recommend it to anyone wanting to carry a similar sized weapon to the Springfield XDS 45 ACP pistol in an ankle holster. Concealed nicely with the blue jeans I was wearing. Best with the 5 Round Magazine since the 7 round extended magazine was more noticeable. Love to carry my Kahr P-380 but just not real comfortable with the 380 caliber. But even carrying a 380 on you sure beats having a larger caliber pistol for self defense out in the glove box of the car or truck when you need it because you couldn't conceal it.

Today, we need a nation of Minutemen, citizens who are not only prepared to take arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as the basic purpose of their daily life and who are willing to consciously work and sacrifice for that freedom."

-- John F. Kennedy