Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Semi-Auto Handguns > XD Forum > My new xdm

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-25-2012, 12:38 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 2 Times on 1 Posts

Default My new xdm

I looked at the the Glock and the S&w and the XD. But when they showed me the XDM I fell in love. I shot 50 rounds last night what a great gun. I started with a .22 and moved up to the Big Dog .45.

img_20120225_074637.jpg   img_20120225_074658.jpg  

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 02-25-2012, 03:17 PM   #2

Is that the 5.25" barrel competition model? If so that is exactly what I am planning on getting. Where did you buy it and how much did you pay? Is the promotion with extra mags still going?

Congratulations! Beautiful gun!

Travis'n'Texas

Old 02-25-2012, 10:39 PM   #3

Liked 2 Times on 1 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Staestc View Post
Is that the 5.25" barrel competition model? If so that is exactly what I am planning on getting. Where did you buy it and how much did you pay? Is the promotion with extra mags still going?

Yes. I bought it at my local gun shop. I paid around $780. It comes with with 3 mags, holster, and mag holster. I love this thing.

Old 02-26-2012, 12:18 PM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Staestc

I contacted Springfield about the "extra mag" promotion....not talking about the mags in the case, and that has ended.
I had read they were still honoring the promotion after the end date, but it seems they are not.

-----

...nice gun-6shooter...

“Owning a handgun doesn’t make you armed any more than owning a guitar makes you a musician.”- Col. Jeff Cooper