Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   XD Forum (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f59/)
-   -   Lets see some pics of your XDM"s (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f59/lets-see-some-pics-your-xdm-s-94848/)

DavidN 08-02-2013 11:14 AM

Lets see some pics of your XDM"s
 
2 Attachment(s)
Lets show off your Favorite XDM !

CourtJester 08-06-2013 11:56 PM

Guess you're the only one that has one. Been considering getting one myself though.

DavidN 08-06-2013 11:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CourtJester
Guess you're the only one that has one. Been considering getting one myself though.

Must be lol if so several people are missing out on a great pistol.

CourtJester 08-07-2013 12:04 AM

I've read good things about them. Considering getting something smaller than my current 1911's and S&W 9mm, and heard all good things about these. I plan to head to the gun shop this weekend and look around. I won't leave ya hanging though; I'll post a photo if I end up with one.

Gatoragn 08-07-2013 12:39 AM

Since the thread is restricted to M's, I cannot post a pick of my XD. :p

DavidN 08-07-2013 07:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gatoragn
Since the thread is restricted to M's, I cannot post a pick of my XD. :p

Lets start over lol lets see your Springfield pics!

DavidN 08-07-2013 07:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CourtJester
I've read good things about them. Considering getting something smaller than my current 1911's and S&W 9mm, and heard all good things about these. I plan to head to the gun shop this weekend and look around. I won't leave ya hanging though; I'll post a photo if I end up with one.

All honesty you'll love the Springfield. Either XDM, XDS or XD. Looking forward to seeing your pics pal.

Jake86 10-05-2013 07:23 PM

I am actually about to pick up an XDM 9.. I have had an XD 40 for nearly 7yrs, and I have put over 9k rounds through it before I had any wear issues.

brianramirez 10-06-2013 11:11 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Just picked this up at mt gun show yesterday shot it today and was I impressed

steadyshot 10-06-2013 11:15 PM

9, 40, 45

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j2...pse1544725.jpg


All times are GMT. The time now is 09:31 PM.

Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.