lefty IWB holsters
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Semi-Auto Handguns > XD Forum > lefty IWB holsters

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-29-2008, 02:41 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default lefty IWB holsters

After shopping around locally and online i have found it nearly impossible to find a place that sells left handed IWB holsters for my XD40 service model. anyone know of a good website i can find one?

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 11-29-2008, 09:56 PM   #2
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 7 Times on 5 Posts

Take your pick: http://www.highnoonholsters.com/Product_Line/Belt_Holsters/Inside_The_Waistband/inside_the_waistband.html

IIRC, all models are available in left hand and all are available for the XD. High Noon Holsters are custom made and very high quality. I really like the design of the Tailgunner with straps.

"'Did you ever wonder why we had to run for shelter when the promise of a brave new world unfurled beneath a clear blue sky? "
Roger Waters

Vote freedom, join the Libertarian Party.