Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   XD Forum (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f59/)
-   -   grip extension (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f59/grip-extension-67983/)

Subcomp9 07-10-2012 11:34 AM

grip extension
 
Do or will they make an extended grip for the xds .45 acp

mountainman13 07-10-2012 12:20 PM

http://cheaperthandirt.com/blog/?tag=springfield-xdm

sjn1955 07-22-2012 03:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Subcomp9
Do or will they make an extended grip for the xds .45 acp

I just bought this gun today and Springfield actually makes a 7 round magazine for this gun
with 2 grip extenders as well. I picked one up
with the gun but of course it makes it harder
to conceal if you carry the gun.

Subcomp9 07-22-2012 10:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sjn1955

I just bought this gun today and Springfield actually makes a 7 round magazine for this gun
with 2 grip extenders as well. I picked one up
with the gun but of course it makes it harder
to conceal if you carry the gun.

I'd have to get the extension my hands were way to big for the pistol. It wasn't comfortable at all and how much did you pay for it?

sjn1955 07-22-2012 04:51 PM

I paid 540. 00 for it and it is going to be my EDC.
Now having said that I have quite an extensive
collection of carry guns in 357 9mm 40 caliber and other 45s but in my opinion this XDs is the
perfect blend of stopping power and size given the fact I can carry a back up mag with 7 rounds
as well as the 5 plus 1 in the gun itself.

sjn1955 07-22-2012 04:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Subcomp9

I'd have to get the extension my hands were way to big for the pistol. It wasn't comfortable at all and how much did you pay for it?

For the record I also have the subcompact 9 and
subcompact 40 as well as the 3.8 compact XDm
in 45 as well. These are great guns as well. I like
them better than my Glocks in same size and
caliber.

KeysKelly 07-22-2012 05:03 PM

I have a Pearce Grip Extension on my XD Subcompact .40 and 9mm. I love them. Think I only paid about $10 for them.

sjn1955 07-22-2012 05:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Subcomp9

I'd have to get the extension my hands were way to big for the pistol. It wasn't comfortable at all and how much did you pay for it?

I haven't shot the XDs yet but when I do I will
post a range report.

drc 07-27-2012 03:35 PM

I sent an email to pierce grips they have the xds exension in process they said they will be available in 2 months

Subcomp9 07-27-2012 03:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by drc
I sent an email to pierce grips they have the xds exension in process they said they will be available in 2 months

Did they mention price by any chance


All times are GMT. The time now is 11:41 AM.

Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.