First springfield xd - Page 2
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Semi-Auto Handguns > XD Forum > First springfield xd

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-13-2012, 12:26 PM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Byron0022's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 617
Liked 41 Times on 35 Posts
Likes Given: 6

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by strix

You just may shoot the glock better but if you test them from a rest xdm should win if not get your gun checked.
Do you have evidence to support this?
__________________
Byron0022 is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 12:40 PM   #12
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 87
Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Byron0022

Do you have evidence to support this?
Unless you fully moded your glock out the box the xdm comes with Mach grade everything that's what the m stands for, it's a competition gun out the box, from 7-8 yards you can make one hole
__________________
strix is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 12:47 PM   #13
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Byron0022's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 617
Liked 41 Times on 35 Posts
Likes Given: 6

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by strix

Unless you fully moded your glock out the box the xdm comes with Mach grade everything that's what the m stands for, it's a competition gun out the box, from 7-8 yards you can make one hole
I carry my XD-9 on a regular basis but its because I haven't ought the G30 yet. I like XD's but either way I shoot the Glock better so that's what I prefer.
__________________
Byron0022 is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 12:49 PM   #14
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 87
Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Byron0022

I carry my XD-9 on a regular basis but its because I haven't ought the G30 yet. I like XD's but either way I shoot the Glock better so that's what I prefer.
Now I get it, you just have a xd not the xdm that's why
__________________
strix is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 01:12 PM   #15
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Byron0022's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 617
Liked 41 Times on 35 Posts
Likes Given: 6

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by strix

Now I get it, you just have a xd not the xdm that's why
I have a XD-9 Sub Compact and a XDM-40. Have both.
__________________
Byron0022 is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 01:17 PM   #16
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 87
Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Byron0022

I have a XD-9 Sub Compact and a XDM-40. Have both.
Hmm strange hey stick to what works
__________________
strix is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 01:20 PM   #17
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Byron0022's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 617
Liked 41 Times on 35 Posts
Likes Given: 6

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by strix

Hmm strange hey stick to what works
I can't explain why, most people who shoot my XDs like them and shoot well with em, but for some reason I just handle Glocks better. I really like my sub compact though, I'll get good with it or ill wear it out trying.
__________________
Byron0022 is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 01:24 PM   #18
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 87
Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Byron0022

I can't explain why, most people who shoot my XDs like them and shoot well with em, but for some reason I just handle Glocks better. I really like my sub compact though, I'll get good with it or ill wear it out trying.
Good luck with it buddy as long as you hit the target who cares what the gun is.
__________________
strix is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 01:55 PM   #19
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
lbwar15's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 2,016
Liked 293 Times on 221 Posts

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Byron0022

Do you have evidence to support this?
A friend of mine has the xdm40. He put 16 rounds in a hole small enuf to be covered by a quarter at 10 yards. Using a rest that is. I bought a XD 45 the next day.
__________________
lbwar15 is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 01:59 PM   #20
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Byron0022's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 617
Liked 41 Times on 35 Posts
Likes Given: 6

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lbwar15

A friend of mine has the xdm40. He put 16 rounds in a hole small enuf to be covered by a quarter at 10 yards. Using a rest that is. I bought a XD 45 the next day.
I have a 1911 and a Glock 36 , I'm doing some horse trading with the 36 and planning on buying the G30 next. I may check the XDM -45 out after I get the 30 m
__________________
Byron0022 is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Firearms Forum Replies Last Post
Springfield XDM 40 Out Of The Box!!! Mud4Brains XD Forum 68 03-06-2013 06:21 PM
M1A springfield COLDdeadFINGERS Auto & Semi-Auto Discussion 11 11-14-2012 11:32 PM
Springfield xdm 45 acp doug71 XD Forum 12 01-19-2012 01:20 PM
Springfield xdm 45 doug71 XD Forum 3 12-02-2011 03:05 AM
Springfield xdm doug71 XD Forum 13 12-01-2011 06:21 AM