Concealed Carry Holster for Big Man - Page 3
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Semi-Auto Handguns > XD Forum > Concealed Carry Holster for Big Man

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-26-2010, 03:37 AM   #21
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1419 Times on 808 Posts
Likes Given: 1290

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phelenwolf View Post
I guess now that I am working full time again I can afford to try a CrossBreed holster. I was thinking about getting one for my Sig P229 9mm to try. I just wish that I could see one up close, you know hold it and try it out real quick so I know if I am willing to spend the money.
Just do it!

Be sure you have a GOOD carry belt!

http://i1060.photobucket.com/albums/...ps18cfbeae.jpg

Get her dirty, then clean her so she starts to respect you. When her trust is complete, she will serve you well for a lifetime!

"...if doves shot back, there wouldn't be a need for a bag limit."
- orangello

Old 03-02-2010, 03:38 PM   #22

Default Crossbreed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phelenwolf View Post
I guess now that I am working full time again I can afford to try a CrossBreed holster. I was thinking about getting one for my Sig P229 9mm to try. I just wish that I could see one up close, you know hold it and try it out real quick so I know if I am willing to spend the money.
I think you have like 2 to 4 weeks to send it back with a full refund and it has a lifetime warranty. Cant hardly beat it. I have been wearing mine for about a month and find it comfortable. I am 6'2" 310lbs the only problem I have with it is when I walk a lot it pushes my tighty whites down on my strong side. I am still playing with cant, depth and position. I find the 3 position most comfortable so far. Hope this helps in you thought process.

Old 03-02-2010, 06:36 PM   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by byrdman View Post
I think you have like 2 to 4 weeks to send it back with a full refund and it has a lifetime warranty. Cant hardly beat it. I have been wearing mine for about a month and find it comfortable. I am 6'2" 310lbs the only problem I have with it is when I walk a lot it pushes my tighty whites down on my strong side. I am still playing with cant, depth and position. I find the 3 position most comfortable so far. Hope this helps in you thought process.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WOW! I Never had the Boomer Bloomer displacement issue before!

N.D.